20

"Unnie wake up! It's almost noon, but you're still not up, it's also Christmas Day tomorrow, wake up! You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why, Santa Clause is coming to tooooowwwwnnnn!" Y/N felt someone hovering over her body as they shake her shoulders.

(A/N: I'm sorry for those who are reading this that doesn't celebrate Christmas.)

Y/N groans, "Leave me alone, Yuna. Santa Clause is not real." She turns on her side, making Yuna yelp as she falls on the bed.

"Ouch, unnie you can't just say that! You broke this tall girl's heart. You have been sleeping in here all day! You also agreed on helping me with my other unfinished assignments so you better get your butt up." Yuna climbs back to Y/N's bed.

Y/N raised her head to look at Yuna, "I did? Why do you even have assignments, it's Christmas for duck's sake."

"Yeah, I know right! We're also helping mom on preparing food for dinner. Come on, unnie." Yuna went to grab her older sister's hands to pull her up. "My friends are coming in any minute now." And on cue, the doorbell rings, "I think that's them!" She lets go of Y/N's hands, making the older girl to fall back on her bed before hearing loud screams and laughs downstairs.

"Five more minutes won't hurt."

-

Y/N closes her bedroom door behind her, drying her wet hair with a towel as she makes her way down the stairs to the living room. She was met with her younger sister with four more other girls, laughing about something she didn't know.

"Unnie, come here! Meet my friends." Yuna ushered her sister to the living room. The girls greeted her with 'Hello sunbaenim.' while bowing.

"Wait, I thought you're gonna do your homework?"

Yuna ignored her and proceeded on introducing her friends, "This is Yeji unnie," she pointed to a cute girl on the farthest left before pointing to another cute girl, "then Chaeryeong unnie," she pointed to another, "Jisu unnie-you can call me Lia, sunbaenim." The cute girl cuts in making Y/N nod, "and Ryujin unnie." Yuna lastly pointed to a yet another cute girl.

"They're all older than you?" Y/N asked her sister.

"Duh, is it obvious?"

"You little, aissh." Y/N hissed at Yuna, making the four girls let out a little laugh.

Y/N turns her head to them, "I'll be getting you guys some snacks, excuse me." She said before going to their kitchen.

"It's almost empty," Y/N said as she closed the cabinet before opening the fridge, "Mom stocked this for dinner." Y/N whispered to herself, looking at the whole chicken on the freezer. "Hey Yuna! I'll go out for a minute to get some food! Don't make a mess in here while I'm gone!" She shouted for her sister before going out of their house. She decided to walk instead of calling for delivery. She looks ahead of her to see Mina on their walkway, already looking at her. Mina smiles and waves at her. Y/N walks down their porch before walking towards Mina. "Hey, what are you doing in here?" Y/N smiled at her best friend.

"It's Christmas Day tomorrow, but we're flying back in Japan to celebrate there so I went to give you my present, but I think you're going somewhere?"

"Oh, uh just gonna buy some food for Yuna and her friends, maybe gonna buy some gifts for tomorrow." Y/N said, looking at the paper bag on Mina's hand.