18

Y'all might want to get tissues for some slight drama 🤧

-

Sana leaned on against Y/N's locker as she waits for the girl to arrive with a bouquet of flowers in her hands.

"When will she arrive?" She asks herself as she moves her right foot back and forth, growing impatient. She looks around as students started to fill in the school's hall. Her lips curled up into a smile when she finally spotted Y/N between Mika and Nayeon who is arguing again about something she doesn't know about while walking their way to their lockers that is apparently close with each other. As soon as Y/N's eyes fell to Sana, her smile grows bigger.

"Hey." Sana greeted, handing Y/N the flowers, "For you."

"Ooh, lover girl making her moves. Way to go Sana, that's my girl right there." Mika pats Sana's shoulder as she walks to her locker which is beside Y/N's. Y/N hushed the girl as she receives the bouquet of flowers, smelling it.

"Thank you, but what's the special occasion? I don't think it's Valentine's Day because it's still December?" She asked Sana as she opens her locker.

"Nothing, I just wanted to give those beautiful flowers to my beautiful princess." Sana said, hugging Y/N from behind putting her head on Y/N's shoulder. Ever since to two ended their 'fake relationship', Sana has been trying nonstop to woo Y/N. Giving her flowers or chocolates on a random day, insisting on taking Y/N home by her motorbike, coming over to the Park's Residence because she was more than welcome there, you name it. Y/N didn't know why she's just allowing the Japanese girl do all of those stuffs, it's maybe because she's loving it. As a hopeless romantic, she likes it when Sana is being sweet, just like what she's doing right now. She forgot about the other girls as her attention is now on Sana, just Sana and only Sana. Maybe she's liking her now, maybe not. She will just go with the flow on how this story will end.

"I miss you." She heard Sana whispered, she see the pout on Sana's lips as she said those words.

Y/N giggled, grabbing her book for her first period, "Really? You literally just saw me yesterday."

"Yeah, I didn't see you for," Sana paused as she looks on her wristwatch, "exactly 11 hours, that's a lot of time Y/N."

Y/N turns around to face Sana, "Arasso, arasso I miss you too." She gasped as Sana tightens her grip to her waist, making their faces closer to each other. "You're too bold today, I will never get used to this."

Sana gives her a toothy smile before speaking, "You're too cute."

"And you guys are too gay." They heard Nayeon say as she looks at the two with disgust, "It makes me want to puke my breakfast out."

"You're just jealous that you don't have someone to do those gay stuffs with you, you salty grandma." Mika chimes in, closing her locker as she looks at older girl who is now glaring at her. Then, right there the two started their bickering again.

The sight made the two girls shook their heads, "You two should just date each other."

Mika snaps her head to Y/N, "What?! No way I would date this old ass grandma." She said as she points to Nayeon.

Nayeon gasped, "Uhm, excuse me?! You have no right to be disgusted to this gorgeous face."

The two, again, started shouting at each other.

"Let's leave them?" Sana turns her head to Y/N, who nodded her head smiling.

"Sure."

The couple walked away, leaving Nayeon and Mika there in the middle of the school's hallway.