23

I'm impatient so an update🤧 Tzuyu again for you to get confused on who you wanna end up with🤡
-

"There, beautiful."

If only Y/N knows that she's not pertaining to the necklace, but her.

The two are now staring at each other after Tzuyu said that. Y/N doesn't what to do or say, as always. Even if they knew each other for so long, Y/N's still not used to this. Tzuyu being kind to her is a foreign feeling, I mean the girl literally confessed her feelings to her. Tzuyu is so unpredictable.

"Hey, you two! Don't just stand there and come in!" Tzuyu and Y/N turned their heads to the front door where Y/N's mom is standing.

Y/N looks at Tzuyu, "Do you want to come in? I'm sure they want thank you personally for these."

Tzuyu nodded, flashing her cute smile as she grabs Y/N's hand. Y/N blushed at the sudden action, just like what I said, Tzuyu is so unpredictable.

"Mom, we're just gonna go upstairs in my room." Y/N said to her mom, she was about to pull Tzuyu upstairs but her mom stopped them.

"Woah, wait there you missy, you're gonna have to introduce me to this beautiful young lady you're holding hands with." Mama Park said, looking at Y/N with an arched brow while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Tzuyu, she's my friend mom, she even bought you gifts. Can we go now?" Y/N said, there's no way that she will let her mom talk to Tzuyu. She knows that her mom will ask endless questions to the girl, especially when she's team Sana.

Tzuyu turns to Y/N's mom and bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Chou Tzuyu, Y/N's girl friend."

"I'm sorry, what?!" Mama Park widens her eyes at the girl.

"I-I mean f-f-f-" Tzuyu can't seem to utter the word so Y/N continued her sentence.

"Friend, mom! A girl that is my friend."

"Oh, let's go talk hun." Y/N's mom said to Tzuyu, "Y/N, go to your room."

"Why?"

"I wanna talk to your girl friend, privately please?"

"Mom, take it easy on her. She's a friend, I'm serious." Y/N stared at her mom before going upstairs. Mama Park then turns to Tzuyu with a smile,

"Let's talk shall we?"

-

"Ah, so are you two classmates?"

The two are now having a coffee in the living room, well Mama Park is, Tzuyu have a hot choco. As expected, Mama Park asked a lot of questions which Tzuyu politely answered.

"Aniyo, I'm classmates with my best friend, Chaeyoung."

"Chaeyoung? You mean, my Chaeyoung or Son Chaeyoung?" Mama Park asked as she sips on her coffee.

"Son Chaeyoung, ma'am. Do you know her?"

"Of course! She's actually here, omo what a coincidence. I think she's still sleeping in the guest room, the girls stayed up really late last night."

"Ah, why is she here?" Tzuyu whispered to herself, but Mama Park was known to have a sharp hearing so she heard Tzuyu.

"Family matters, I don't think I'm in the place to say what is the reason, though." Mama Park shrugs. She's now speaking to the teenager like she's her age. "By the way, hun."

"Ne?"

"Did you just snuck my daughter behind my back? I don't remember her saying that she's going to somewhere?"

"Ah, that, I came here early this morning to hang out with Y/N and uhm- yeah, that was most out it. I'm sorry if I came out as ignorant." Tzuyu bows at Y/N's mom.

"Aniya, don't sweat it honey I was just messing with you." Mama Park laughs at her, "I like you." She nods at herself.

Tzuyu looks at her with shocked eyes, "Ne?"

"I'm all in team Sana, but you're making me think about it, she has a competitor now, huh?" Y/N's mom smirked at the teenager.

"W-what do you mean, ma-"

"Call me Mama Park, I know you like my daughter too, darling I can see it. Oh my, daughter is finally growing up bringing beautiful women in my household. I didn't raised her to become a f-girl, though. Maybe she got that from her father, aishhh."

Tzuyu got amused by her rambling. She didn't expect that Y/N's mom would be this supportive about her daughter. Y/N indeed got lucky that she has this mom by her side.

"I really like your daughter and I would like to court her."

"OH MY GOSH! SURE! I'm so sorry, Sana! Y/N COME DOWN NOW!" Mama Park shouts. They heard footsteps and a crash with an 'ow!' on the background before Y/N enters the living room caressing her hip.

"What happened?"

"I fell off the third step."

"By the way, I approved of Tzuyu."

"What do you mean?"

"Tzuyu can court you now, isn't that great?"

"Oh my god, MOM!"

-

Does this chapter even made sense?😭

I've finally decided that I will do alternate endings because I love you guys🤧

But you'll still end up with Sana(?) on the next book(?)😗✌️

I'm so great, right? 🤡