09

It's another Sunday morning, and I'm laying in my bed. I just woke up, but I'm already waiting for the next day.

"Unnie! Let's hang out! Your treat!" Yuna barges in my room.

"Do you even know how to knock?" I rolled over to the other side of my bed.

"No, now please wash up because I'm bored." She whines, slapping my butt.

"Go bother somebody else!" I buried my head to my pillow.

"Chaeyoung unnie said she's busy and went out then mom's at work, so you're the only choice I have."

"Don't you have any friends?" I look at her, sitting up putting my back against the headboard of my bed.

"They're all with their families today. Come on unnie! Get up now!" She whines again, pulling my hands.

"Ugh, okay okay! I'm up!" I said, getting up and walking towards my closet to grab clean clothes.

"Yay! Be quick unnie, I'll wait downstairs." She quickly ran out.

"Should I invite Sana to come with us then?" I grabbed my phone, "Or that would be clingy though, we have seen each other yesterday."

"Aissh, why am I even talking to myself." I tossed the phone in my bed and went inside my bathroom.

-

"Where are we going?" I asked my little sister who is walking beside me. She still doesn't trust my driving skills so that's why we're walking which I hate by the way.

"HALMONEY Cafe! That's where your friend works, right?"

"Wait, how did you know that I have a friend that's working in there? I don't remember telling you about her." I squinted my eyes at her.

"W-what? Y-you did! Don't you remember? I swear you're becoming a grandma each day." She laughs.

"Sure." I shrugged, putting my hands on the pockets of my hoodie.

We now arrived at HALMONEY Cafe. Yuna pushes the door of the entrance and went straight to the counter where Nayeon unnie is waiting.

"Hello! Welcome to HALMONEY Cafe where we make you feel special!" She said her greeting. I smiled, still not getting used to it.

"Oh hi Y/N!" She waves at me, turning her head towards Yuna, "Is this your little sister?"

"Unfortunately yes, don't pay attention to her, she's a pain in the ass." I put my hands on Yuna's shoulders.

"Hey! I'm not! Now give me peace so I can pick my order." She steps aside looking up at the list of drinks and baked goods, "Damn, that's a lot to choose from."

Nayeon laughs again, "I know right? But they're all delicious especially when I'm the one who makes it." And there's confident Nayeon for you.

I shook my head laughing a little, "I'll get my usual, unnie."

"I'll get that too." Yuna said beside me.

"Really? After all of the wait and you're just gonna copy my order?" I rolled my eyes, getting my wallet from my pocket and payed Nayeon unnie.

"Go away and get us a table." I said. She walks away, glaring at me.

"What a strong sister bond you guys have there." Nayeon unnie smiled, showing her cute bunny teeth.

"Yeah." I laughed, looking around the cafe, "It seems busy here and you're the only one working here?"

"Of course! Nothing that I can handle." She puts our order in a tray, "How about you?"

"What about me?"

She shows me a sky blue envelope. Oh God, I know where this is gonna take me. Embarrassment, why did I even fucking forgot about this.

"Oh that."

"A lot of boys and girls are confessing to me everyday, they all get rejected everyday and you're no exception." She smirks.

I put my arms on the counter and looked directly to her eyes, "I don't like you anymore, though."

"Hmm," She copied me. "Let's see about that."

"I have a girlfriend."

"Oh please, it's obvious that you guys are just pretending." She turns her head to the side.

"What are you even talking about? Of course we're together." I heard someone said behind me.

I turned my head to the person, "Sana? What are you doing here?"

"What else? Of course I'm here to get a coffee. One iced caramel macchiato." She tossed a bill on the counter.

I stood up straight and turned my body to her, "What are you really doing here?"

"I went to your house, but no one's in there. I texted you but you're not responding so I asked your sister. Aren't I just a great GIRLFRIEND?" She said, looking at Nayeon unnie.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't cause trouble now."

Sana put her hands around me picking me up and putting me on her shoulder. How the fuck did she became strong like this that she can lift me easily?

"Yah, What are you doing?! Put me down!" I said, punching her back lightly.

"Don't move or I might drop you with these coffees!"

-

"Thanks for the ride Sana unnie!" Yuna said, from the porch before going into our house.

"Do you want to come in?"

"Well, that's new. Are you finally falling for me?" She smirked, leaning her head forward towards mine.

"You wish." I pushed her forehead with my hand, making her giggle.

"I'll go now." She hops on her bike putting her helmet on.

"Try not to cheat on me while I'm gone, okay?" She pats my head.

"Oh shut up." I smacked her arm.

"Ouch! Do you have an obsession with hurting me?"

"Of course, I love it when I'm hearing you in pain." I teased.

"Soon, I'm the one who will love the way you're screaming my name." She said before speeding off.

It took me five seconds to realize what she said.

"YAH!" I shouted to her disappearing figure.

-

STAY SAFE!

I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS FEEL SPECIAL!💙