14

"You and Sana are pretending for three months and you also said that she also received a letter. I'm just wondering, do you still like her though?" Jihyo asked me. I'm glad that we're not awkward anymore and that we're spending this night, catching up with with each for all the weeks that we missed.

"Of course I like her, we're friends now. She's so kind you know?"

"No. I mean, do you like like her? Romantically?"

"I don't think so, we had an agreement that we will not fall in love with each other so whatever we have right now, we'll keep it that way." I said, keeping my eyes on her.

"And what will you do if she's the one who falls in love with you?"

I didn't really thought all about these things until now. Yeah, what if Sana did really fall for me? What will happen? Wait, why would I think of this? It's not like she will like me or something.

"It looks like another lover girl is approaching." I heard Jihyo say, her eyes on the person she's referring to. I turned my head to the direction she was facing and someone is indeed approaching in our direction. Someone named Chou Tzuyu. I suddenly froze on my spot. I haven't talked to Tzuyu since that incident with Sana and she doesn't look like she's happy. It really looks like she's going our way. Tzuyu grabs my hand as soon as she reached us.

"Come with me." She simply said before dragging me away from Jihyo.

"T-Tzuyu, w-where are you t-taking me?" I asked while trying to pull my hands away. She didn't say anything and continues to drag me away from the people and through the dark side of the camp where only the moon and stars are the source of light.

She lets go of my hand, she didn't say anything and just faced me.

"Why did you take me here?"

"Is it true?"

"What is true?"

"Your letter for me. That you have feelings for me, I need to know." She heaves a sigh, running her fingers through her hair.

"It is true, b-but don't w-worry! I'm not trying t-to be with y-you! I-"

"I like you." She cuts off my rambling.

"I-I'm sorry w-what?" I was stuttering mess. This is the second time someone has confessed to me. I'm still trying to sink in my brain of what Momo have said to me and now, Tzuyu suddenly confessing to me make things a lot more complicated.

"I like you, and I don't care if you will not accept me. I'm done hiding this, what important is that I already said it to you."

"And I'm sorry for what I did on that day. I didn't know what to do so please forgive me." She looks at me with soft eyes.

"T-Tzuyu, where is this all coming from?" I looked at her as she looks up the night sky.

"I've realized I liked you since the first day we met, and getting to know you more makes me fall for you even deeper. You might think of me as I don't care for you, but that's completely not true. I always wait for you everyday to come out of your classroom just to see your smiling as the classes were finally over, this might sound creepy but it's the truth." She sighed as she continued, "And hearing the news from my classmates that you and Sana sunbaenim are dating made me really sad. I don't know what you did for me to like you this much. I don't know if I'm making sense right now, but I just wanted to let you know that you're the only one who made me this crazy. You, Park Y/N made me so crazy for you."

She ended her speech with her, kissing my lips.

I'm so shocked that I couldn't move, like my body malfunctioned just like a robot. She pulls away after seconds that feels like hours for me. Tzuyu has her eyes closed, sighing before opening them to show her dark brown eyes sparkling under the lights of the stars, making it look like she holds the whole galaxy in her eyes.

"You don't have to say anything right now, just please stay here with me." She whispered before hugging me. I got into my senses and hugged her back, I heard her let out a sigh again as she tightens her hold to me.

"Are you really in love with her? Does she makes you happy?"

I didn't get to answer her questions as we're suddenly pulled away by a furious Sana.

"How about you stay away from my girl?" She glares at Tzuyu as I went to her side quickly to stop her before she do more violent things.

"You're always on the fucking way! Can't you see that she's with me? Are you seriously not going to stop on trying to steal my girlfriend?" Sana spatted as she's pointing at Tzuyu harshly.

"Sana!" I grabbed her to make her look at me, "Stop, she's not trying to do anything."

"Well, it doesn't look like it." She rolled her eyes before pulling my hands down harshly as she walks away. I followed her, turning my head to Tzuyu mouthing a 'Sorry' to her before catching up to Sana.

"Sana!"

"What?!" She looks back at me, stopping in her tracks.

"Why did you do that?" I asked kinda mad that she almost fought with Tzuyu again.

"Well, what does it look like huh?" She glares at me, "I'm protecting you!"

I sighed, tired of her acts right now, "Why are you being like this?"

"Why are you so fucking oblivious, Y/N?!"

"What do you mean?"

"I like you! No, fuck that, I fucking love you!"