Katsuki Bakugo x Reader : Moon

i random generated this .... i rlly couldn't pick a person also it's rlly short but i'm still in a bad place of THOUGHT??

slipping your jacket on, you stepped out of the small cafe. your date followed behind you, tsking at the rainfall ahead. you only smiled, stretching your hand out and feeling the water drops on your hand. he had done the same, trying to figure out why you were so amused by it. though he didn't say much, he found himself frozen at the thought of trying to stop that unconscious smile that stretched across your face. instead, he shoved his hand back into his pocket and waited for your next move. you waved your hand in front of his face, giggling once he looked away with a slight blush. summer vacation was always boring, the male knew that, but in truth, he wanted to spend another thousand days in this silence with you than being out with his friends.
"are you not going to come along?" you asked, tilting your head in question, and he only grunted in response.
slipping his hand into your own, the two of you walked hand-in-hand to your next destination. the crisp summer night never failed to make you smile, and once your eyes casted up omg your date, your mood only went up much more.
"calm down. your hands burning." he only stated, no bark or bite in his tone, it was of genuine care.
a pink rose to your face, and you nodded shyly in response. letting out a slow exhale, your feet carried the two of you to the field, running across the soft grass only to trip and make you both topple over one another. bakugo let out a grow in annoyance, his body aching in areas that truly didn't need it, but soon he opened his eyes to meet your turquoise speckled gray ones. you gave him another wide grin, leaning up to give your date the long kiss he was internally longing for the whole day.
it was slow at first, lips moving unnaturally against one another, his hands on either side of your face, holding you up. as soon as your arms pulled him down for a deeper kiss, the male groaned on top of you and then sighed in relief at how perfect the movement had become. pulling away first, his crimson eyes gazed at your face. a pretty face with an even better personality just staring at him like he held the universe. which in his case, to himself, katsuki bakugo had the universe caged under him. so yeah, he was holding the universe.
"how was it?" the male pushed, his eyebrow risen, which only brought a smirk upon your own.
"perfect." you replied, rolling over and laying on top of him.
he froze a bit, yet soon relaxed as it felt nice being encased on top of the cool grass and under your warm body. his arms wrapped around you, holding your securely as you both just lay together under the stars. the teen never really understood the importance of worldly things in his life, he just wanted to beat bad guys up. watching the stars twinkle and smile down at him, bakugo crosses off the things he had now in his life. family. strength. life. is loved. and loves someone. though, he remembered that the last part wasn't something he really wanted. yet, as he looked at the stars, the one he kept his eye one, the one that shone the brightest like you, it seemingly burned out. in front of his eyes. what the fuck. the male assumed it was the universe's message to keep you. he hadn't expected that. a smirk fell on his face, he digged it.
you had fallen asleep during this thinking, he realized he was thinking for about two or more hours or so. now it was about eleven at night, and you were running to go back home alongside your date. the two of you barely spoke, but now you both were freaking out in all honesty.
"i cant believe i fell asleep! i'm gonna die! i'm sorry this is our last date katsuki...i really liked you!" you were being overdramatic, and the male kept down the urge to throw you into the next building.
"shut up! we're gonna make it in time!" was all the teen could muster, looking away from you so the blush on his cheeks wouldn't show.
and you two did make it. ten minutes early. you kissed the male on his cheeks and waved him off. but the teen held your arm, tugging you back.
"h...how about we go past this familiar thing?..." bakugo whispered, looking at the ground intently.
"what do you mean?" your hand caressed his cheeks softly, tilting his head upward so that your eyes meet.
"how about we finally date, properly?" there. he said it. happy?
it was silent for a while. you two only stared into one another's eyes, and you both swore you could see forever laying within them happily. a happily ever after.
"yes. i'd love that." you said in response, smiling at him before slipping inside of your home.
the male let out a deep exhale, stuffing his hands into his pockets and turned around. only to be stopped by the sound of people clearing their throats. bakugo wanted to combust himself.
"you don't have to turn around, young man. but if you hurt my princess, there'll be serious issues between you and i." a voice said.
"hurt the baby and perish!" two people said at once with anger surging through their voices.
"as long as you keep her happy. i don't mind whatever. reminder we're twins, so i have the phantom feeling of her emotions...please don't be too rash. also, you don't want endeavor to harm you, it'll be a tarnished reputation on himself. but, i don't really care if it happens either." and the last voice made the male turn around.
"OI! HALF-AND-HALF SAY THAT TO MY FACE!" bakugo said with a growl, and the heterochromic eyes made your boyfriend relax a bit, give a smirk in "goodbye", before going home.