Class 1-A x Reader : Um Oh Ah Yeh

they sat in their classroom, all in disbelief. no one was saying anything. it was an empty silence. everyone stared at one another. they were in shock. what was happening to them? oh yeah, UA was shutting down. right at their senior year. the year where they were supposed to say goodbye.
a girl opened her mouth once more. she didn't know what to say. it opened and closed a few more times, lost. she curled a piece of hair behind her ear and looked at them. they all looked pained. the feeling they were having, it was killing them.
soon enough, bakagou looked down and a choked sob left his throat.
"it's not supposed to hurt this much. we're just classmates. not family." he said, his fists clenching on his knees.
midoriya leaned into the other's shoulder, hiding his face as he began to feel overwhelmed. what were they doing? what was happening? why could this happen to them? they never did anything wrong, they were just trying to be heroes too.
"these soft words... what do you think?...the flower path we will follow will lead us to one another once more," the girl said, throwing her head back to prevent the tears from pouring down.
"wherever we go, whatever happens to us. can we promise something?" iida spoke, placing his hand over his eyes to cover his tears.
the class watched with pained eyes, feeling themselves let go as well. the group of adolescents began to cry, waiting for their leader to start giving them advice. like he always did.
"let's promise that whenever we meet after this moment, we'll always reach out to the other first. let's not be shy." he spoke after swallowing hard. his hands messily wipe away his tears.
the class froze. they heard the homeroom teacher arrive, giving them the signal to leave.
one by one everyone lifted their bags and walked out. the girl stopped last, looking back at the class where she made her first family. feeling the warmth in her once heart, she sighed before stepping out, leaving her best memories behind.