Eijiro Kirishima x Denki Kaminari : 1 DEGREE

It was white day. A special date for people who're trying to fall in love. Though women usually gave chocolates to men on this day, Kaminari thought it'd be an equal through to give Kirishima chocolate too. And a letter. (I'm sorry if y'all hate the letter stuff, I personally love letters a lot hehe!!) The two had been in a relationship for a while now, not surprising their classmates whatsoever, though Kaminari wasn't so happy with being fully open with their relationship.
Don't get him wrong, he loved his boyfriend. Kirishima seemed to be the only person who knew and appreciated him so much. But he got all rattled when the latter gave him affection, or even kissed him in public. He wasn't disgusted by the affection, no, rather he was afraid of others being disgusted by them. All of their friends noticed this too. They constantly reminded them that they did not mind the affection, because after all, love is love. But one time, he really really felt everyone's attention. And he didn't like it at all. It felt so...disgusting to him. Everyone's eyes felt disgusting. So Kaminari flipped out and ran away. He was good at that. Weaklings are good at running away.
Later that week, as he stayed home from school for three days straight, Midoriya came to visit him. He wanted to give the other support. He knew how he must've felt, because his lover made him go through the same thing. After an hour discussion, Kaminari agreed to display his emotions.
Though after three tries, he realized a letter was better.
And here he was, letter clutched his hand as he held the chocolates delicately in the other, though that hand was shaking severely due to nervousness. The bell rang, Kaminari watched all of the kids rush out of school to their dorms and he spotted his boyfriend. Damn, he's handsome. Sucking in a large amount of air, he rushed over to his boyfriend, pulling the other aside. Kirishima could only smile at the other, stroking his hair slightly as he quickly retracted his hand in fear of making the other run away. A blush crept up on Kaminari's cheeks as he handed the other the two gifts.
Kirishima's face lit up at the gifts, taking them happily before babbling on about how he missed his boyfriend so much. His head tilted though, once his eyes gazed over the letter.
Shrugging his shoulders, he carefully opened the letter, and read its contents :
hey,
uh...i was told to write this by Midoriya keke..i never knew how to write things like this? they stress me out. but he said it's for the better of me! so i will. i'm sorry for being so weird lately, but don't you think it's weird whenever you touch me? i'm a man, right? in public especially!! aren't you afraid of everyone else's thoughts? why am i so afraid? maybe because i care so much about people's opinions. they're really affecting me and my self-esteem.
i always wanted to ask you??? something??
if i change by 1 degree, what would you do?
if i were a spinning top and somehow i became tilted over, and my spinning became sloppy, would you help me back up...or would you watch me fall?
i know i sound so crazy but i'm afraid of these little changes. these little changes that cause major differences to me are what are making me insane.
i bet you don't even want to look at me because you're ashamed to have such an afraid boyfriend. i'm sorry i'm not perfect. i want to change this one degree that could end this relationship. i love you, i truly do. kirishima, i love you.
your pikachu <3
Taking a deep breath, Kirishima pulled the other into a tight hug. He sighed contently before pulling Kaminari into a soft, smooth kiss.
"Hey, you could've just told me," he stated after pulling away, "I'm your guy. I love you and you only. And if this was bothering you, you should've told me. This '1 degree' you're talking about never mattered to me. It never will. As long as we're together. Got it?" Kirishima stared, smiling brightly at the other before taking his hand.
Kaminari blushed and intertwined their fingers before pressing a gentle kiss to the other's cheek, sighing softly.