Shoto Todoroki x Reader : What'll I Do

lowercase intended .
what'll i do,
when you are far away,
and i'm so blue?
what'll i do?
tender kisses, soft laughs, quiet noises, a cherish moment. something was blossoming under the cherry blossoms, something was happening. a smooth stream was heard, the hush voices spoke to one another, their voices only reaching each other. a hand reaches out, it strokes todoroki's  hair and presses a kiss to the man's hair. 'soft,' the person thought to themself. todoroki blushed, he reached his hand forward, stroking the other's hair before smiling softly. wrapping his hands around the other's waist, todoroki pulled his lover closer. he tilted his head up, pressing soft kisses against the other's tender skin, giving his lover a red face. the other looked away before mumbling soft words. soft words that held so much meaning that todoroki couldn't handle. the soft words that he'll cherish forever.
what'll i do,
when i am wondering who,
is kissing you,
what'll i do?
he rubbed his neck. he was worried. it was late. how long u til he saw the other's face again? he didn't know. all he knew is that to wait was dreadful. reaching his hands out of his pockets, todoroki blew on his fingers as they were cold. a soft hum was heard as the said person arrived. he stopped in his tracks. it was the time, the time where another year would pass and another year with them would start. todoroki reached forward and pulled the other close, kissing their lips. smooth, warm, and familiar. something he needed. in the unfamiliar world, the only comfort was this person. this person was their love.
what'll i do,
with just a photograph,
to tell my troubles to?
he watched the time pass. his lover was gone, and all todoroki had was memories. they had left for vacation, which had been lasting for longer than four months. watching his class' graduation, todoroki graduated first of the class. he held the cap close to his body, throwing it down before stroking a piece of hair behind his ear. the day seemed to drag by, today was boring. if they were here, it all would've been different. everything would've been more lighthearted. oh, how he missed them.
when i'm alone,
with only dreams of you,
that won't come true,
what'll i do?
this was it. their meeting day. todoroki hadn't seen his lover in approximately a year and three months. he had received letters though, letters saying that they were just travelling the world. don't worry they got their graduation certificate through the mail, and they can be heroes together. waiting at the subway station, he watched his loverst train whirr last him, coming to a stop. running to the entrance of the door, todoroki was excited. he missed them so much. there, the doors had opened and his lover had said the phrase he said when they first kissed:
"shoto-kun, i love you!"
todoroki smiled in bliss, he hugged the other, pressing a soft kiss to their lips.
"i missed you too my prince."