Bakagou Katsuki x sad!Reader : Contrail

Once the bell rang you picked up all of your books and shoved them into your bag. A sigh left you lips quietly, making sure it was quiet so none of your classmates would worry. It was a Friday night, but you felt yourself more tired than before. At that moment Asui ran up to you, holding out her hand.
"Ribbit! Let's go to the karaoke bar (y/n)! It's gonna be fun!" She said with a bright smile, her tongue sticking out like usual.
Time for my mask. You though to yourself, smiling at her and shaking your head no. Asui just stared on for a little bit, and you briefly explain to her that you were feeling sick so you wanted to stay home. She nodded her head and bid you a goodbye, walking out with the rest of Class 1-A.
Another sigh escaped your lips and you walked out later than the rest. Your hands closed the door shut behind yourself and you made your way back home. You always felt like the odd one out, you were the only kid who wasn't allowed in dorms. Despite everything that had happened to Class 1-A, your dumb stepmother wouldn't let you have a dorm. Her rich ass just bought you a separate apartment which was another thirty minutes away. As you began to walk home, it had gotten dark immediately. You looked up at the sky and saw how it was raining and you smiled softly to yourself. Oh how you loved the rain. Summer vacation also started today. Isn't today the best?
I wonder who'd be waiting at home for me..You thought once you opened the door to your home. No one, no one but you. Some shuffling was heard and you made yourself inside of a cube, a cube where you were hidden in. Watching the world around you, all of Class 1-A turned on the lights and cheered. Tears flooded your eyes as you stepped out of your cube and watched the students with amazement.
W...what are you guys doing here? How'd you guys even get in? What is all of this?" You blurted our, looking at the decorations that were set up for you.
"Well..Kacchan set this whole thing up. He said he noticed you were feeling a little down these days and asked us to throw you a party. Isn't that great? You're like the first girl he cared about!" Midoriya cheered, the rest of the class just laughed.
"Oi, (y/n), I'm saying this on behalf of our whole class. Don't go around holding your stupid feelings in and shit. You have all the girls and some of us guys to always support you. And as disgusting it is to admit it, we love you." Bakagou had exclaimed, raising his voice louder than the rest of the class.
You smiled, tears streaming down your cheeks as you walked up to Bakagou and cupped his face. He stared at you with a blush, avoiding his gaze from yours. A smile played on your lips as you kissed his cheek.
"Thank you Bakagou. I really needed this. I needed someone like you to notice. So I thank you, over and over again." You whispered into his ear, you kissed the shell and softly pecked his lips before joining the rest of the class.
Bakagou watched as his whole face was red. He tried to muster up words but you looked back at him, only to put your finger on your lips.