Izuku Midoriya x Katsuki Bakagou : Home

taking heavy steps, bakagou slowly made his way home. being the number one hero came with many pain, and it came with many long nights. it seemed like even for the smallest jobs that he needed to be there. it was late, around one o'clock in the morning, as he entered his lavish home. taking off his shoes, he untied his tie (as he wore a suit to work, then he changed into his hero outfit), and paused as he saw the lights all on. had midoriya not fallen asleep yet? he slowly approached the kitchen where the soft noise of food on the stove could be heard.
"deku, you're still awake?" he asked with a frown visibly on his face.
warm arms wrapped around him, a fluff of green hair hiding in his neck. bakagou sighed comfortably, placing his hands around the other lovingly. he looked down to observe the other, wondering why izuku did this every night?
"how was your day?" he heard the other mumble, looking up to stare at bakagou. the other couldn't help but laugh, reaching his hand down to stroke izuku's hair with mirth dancing behind his eyes.
"it was tiring, and yours? did you do anything special?" he tried to elongate the conversation, but izuku just shruggged, leading his lover to the table to eat.
the couple sat and ate for a while. they talked about each other's days and enjoyed one another's company.
an hour later, the two were cuddling on the couch as midoriya suddenly got a thought.
"kacchan! what.." he paused, them smiled.
bakagou has his face pressed into the other's side, body and mind fast asleep. midoriya couldn't help by smile, reaching his hand down to stroke the other's hair, before whispering into his ear :
"welcome home."