Overhaul x Reader : Trouble

he knew it was bad. he knew what he was doing was wrong. his mind was hurting. he didn't like to think this hard about it. but why was he standing at the gates of UA, waiting for you to walk by? he knew there was an enhanced security, but he also knew that he couldn't live everyday normally without at least seeing you once.
he doesn't remember when was the first day. maybe the day when you were with lemillion and deku. he remembers you holding eri in your arms softly, kissing her temple to soothe the child. he didn't have eri with him anymore, but he wants to kidnap her once more to make sure you would come back to see her again and again. he just needed you. but he knew you. he made men come and learn everything about you. your parents were heroes. before they both died. but he noticed that you were a happy child. living with ease, you were in a relationship with lemillion. what a feeling it left in his heart. his mind was boggled, searching for an answer on how to make you his.
he remembers when you met once more, fighting for eri to be rescued:
" he paused, taking some time to relax as lemillion was injured and now deku was injured. he was breathing slowly, knowing what deku had in store next. he was in no shape to becoming a hero. deku was just about to fall, but someone caught him. his breath hitched, he saw it was you. you were clad in a body suit, and the cape you wore made you match your boyfriend. it was a disgusting sight.
you healed the other quickly, pressing a kiss to deku's forehead before moving to fight. you never stopped that smile on your face. it shone. your charisma was beautiful.
come on, chisaki. smile for me. you taunted.
and so he did. he didn't know your quirk, but it was something that probably had to do with healing.
his body froze. it felt like everything was ice. he was cold. his gaze looked to yours and there was tears in your eyes.
i'm sorry. i have to put you out. you hurt my family. and he finally heard her voice. it was beautiful.
you were staring with a cold gaze before pressing a hand to his face. he felt himself slowly fall asleep, the last thing he saw was your face. a smile still lay on his lips. "
once he woke up, he was informed about your quirk. you had the ability to control emotions and project those emotions into powers. from a cold gaze, he was given hypothermia and passed out for a few moments. so he wondered what you could do with a broken heart. now you were on his mind constantly. he just needed some time to talk to you.
and here he was, in search of you. he needed to get you to his home somehow. and there he saw you, trying to get over the fence. you finally fell over, rubbing your head as you fell into the bush. he approached you slowly, feeling himself get nervous as you turned to look at him. 
"ah! ah...why're you here?" you exclaimed, putting a hand in front of yourself to make sure he doesn't pass any far then needed.
"i came here to give you an offer. how about...joining my crew?" he said with a smile, looking at you up and down.
you shook your head, tsking at him. your hands rest on your hips, pouting softly. he was in awe at how cute you are. his heart was racing. he reached out to pet your head, and you dropped to the ground, swiping your leg across, causing him to drop.
"one. i would never join your group. i like being a hero. you said it was a disease too. seems pretty badass. two. you hurt my boyfriend. emotionally and physically. i can't and will never let that pass either. three. your crew seems stupid. i only came out here for a date with my boyfriend. i would never just skip class for fun. but i miss him." she finished, standing up and dusting off her skirt.
the color of the outfits were ugly, but they seemed to accentuate your beauty. he felt himself fall for you more and more. and almost in an instant, there was mirio, popping up next to you. his arms had lifted you into the air, and his eyes turned serious once seeing him. you rubbed his hand softly, shaking your head no at him. you pulled him to walk into another direction, pulling him down just to press a soft kiss against the other's cheek.
all he could do was watch. all he could do was watch. all he could do was watch. his heart was racing, he felt dizzy. he was nervous. he was annoyed. he was sick. he didn't like you with him. oh he was in trouble.