Tamaki Amajiki x male!Reader : Love Like You

i'm feeling like using more su songs ?? so expect them to be in the upcoming chapters as i continue my writing career !

you laughed entering the classroom. hands stuffed in your pockets as you walked, attention towards those who were around you. the small crinkle of your nose and eyes closed meant that you were actually laughing. he wondered what they said. what made you laugh? was it something harmful? was it something truly funny? he couldn't tell. a blush passed across his face as you two made eye contact. bingo. you were by his side in an instant.
his gaze lowered, focusing on the desk instead of your presence. your hand slowly ruffled his hair, a pout on your lips.
"hey cmon, i know you saw me! don't ignore me amajiki..." you whined, kneeling beside his desk to get at least a peek of his face.
"i did...what's up?" he replied quietly, internally praying that you'd get the hint and scatter for now.
"i'm great! i even sneaker in some bread for you, hear, try some!!" you exclaimed, taking out a package and nudging it into his arms.
"oi (y/n), why're you always hanging around that kid? he doesn't even seem interested in you." a classmate interfered, clearly unhappy with the exchange between the two of you.
standing up, amajiki watched you with sparkling eyes. just like mirio. you both were the sun, and he was just an outcast. though he let you break down that barrier of him and let yourself in and make yourself comfortable. and somehow in the long run, the two of you began dating secretly. of course his two close friends knew, but it was seen wrong for two males to be together. your cheeks puffed in distaste, and you gave a narrower glare at the other student.
"i don't see what's the problem with it. so what if he isn't interested? i think he's perfectly fine. you should take your sorry, foul-mouthed ass somewhere else. of course, unless you want to fight with me?" venom dripped with every word. you were serious.
if i could begin to be
half of what you think me
i could do about anything
i could even learn how to love
now everyone was looking over your way. comment spread through the classroom, mostly people talking down at amajiki and you, especially you. but other students were silently cheering you on, of course that being a symptom from your quirk.
"you nasty bitch! you think just because you're all that, people will like you? you're fucking disgusting, you're like a villain!" and with that your eyes narrowed, a sly smile stretching across your face. the other student's features were darkened, he seemed angry.
"of course, people like me. even you will forgive me. why? well," you folded some hair behind your ear, the grin never leaving your face, "because i'm beautiful."
and there the student in front of you melted, his anger dissipating. you shooed the extra away, turning around to talk with amajiki. but to your surprise he was gone. a frown then grew on your face, and you slowly sat at your desk, the mood of the classroom becoming gloomy alongside you. during your little encounter, amajiki took that time and escaped, searching for his other two close friends and wanting some air to breathe in.
your quirk was amazing as always. the quirk of attraction and demolition in one. you blinded people with your outstanding beauty, and once they were under your spell you got rid of them. it was like medusa, but somewhat more elegant.
when i see the way you act
wondering when i'm coming back
i could do about anything
i could even learn to love like you
he watched you from afar ever since. even now, his gaze was focused on you. you were sad, fingers fiddling with the pencil in your grip, a put evident on your face. amajiki sighed, looking at mirio who stared with him. the two of them noticed the mood. mirio grinned and looked to his friend.
"you should go back in there, everyone seems like they're gonna die if he isn't happy." he nodded, hands resting on his hips.
"i know. but...i don't think we'll ever work out. there's just this big gap...you know?" amajiki replied, looking down at his feet.
his friend sighed, shaking his head in disapproval. the male beside him felt queasy from the pressure all of a sudden. why was mirio upset? it was probably his fault. shaking his head to get rid of the thoughts, mirio rested a hand on his shoulder.
"don't you think (y/n) doesn't know the gap either? i think he knows it more than anyone else. i think he knows how you two are so distant but he can't live without you. (y/n) tries everyday for you two to work! i mean, what's wrong with that? he just wants not you happy, but the two of you happy as one. i think you should go back, and let everything fall into place without thinking so hard...you know?" mirio expressed his thoughts, his bright eyes meeting amajiki's deep ones, two different emotions swirling between them.
that set the puzzle piece in place. amajiki nodded at his friend before entering the classroom, sliding the door open abruptly. everyone looked to him, and almost all of the confidence he had built up disappeared. sighing softly, he went back to your desk, examining at how down you looked.
i always thought i might be bad
now i'm sure that it's true
cause i think you're so good
and i'm nothing like you
he tapped on your shoulder softly, and your sad eyes moving to meet his own. the way your face slowly lit up, from your eyes, to the nose crinkling, and finally the grin stretching across your lips, you were happy. amajiki opened his arms to catch you in a large hug, holding your waist tightly as the two of you stood in silence. he could feel his shoulder getting wet, and amajiki felt himself get angry that he made you cry. he wished he was better. you deserved better. you needed better.
look at you go
i just adore you
i wish that i knew
what makes you think i'm so special
pulling away to stare at you, his hands shakily reached up wipe away the tears pouring from your eyes. he felt emotional too, but seeing you cry made him want to hold it off until later. your eyes were all puffy, and the pout still adorned your lips. amajiki fought off a smile and let you continue the soft sobs, eyes never leaving his face.
"i t-thought i made you hate me! i could never l-live with that...! tell me...p-please tell me...what can i do better for you to stay?" the broken look in your eyes caught him by surprise. did you really think you were the problem? it was him.
amajiki's face contorted. what could he say? what should he do? his mind swirled with emotions so fast, he was getting dizzy. shaking those thoughts from his mind, the male decided to listen to his heart for once. his heart that was yearning for at least one session, amajiki gave in.
if i could begin to do
something that does right by you
i would do about anything
i would even learn to love
he made his move. his lips crashed into yours, and your hands held onto his hips tightly. the two of you kissed awkwardly at first, hands still figuring out their rightfully spots, but soon his arms circled your waist. your arms found their way around his neck, pulling him in deeper as the classmates around stared in awe. some commented in disgust, and utter shock. other cheered the two of you on, being proud that the school was actually so much diverse than they believed it to be.
you separated first, automatically apologizing for forcing him to kiss you longer. deep down you knew how scared he was of your relationship. and sometimes it felt like he was pushed into dating you. amajiki only stared, half dazed, half baffled at your words. he then shook his head, a smile growing in his lips.
"n-no...that's not it. i did it for you. for us. i think it's about time...we finally showed the real us. the us i want everyone to see." your boyfriend finished, and his gaze lowered again.
when i see the way you look
shaken by how long it took
i could do about anything
i could even learn to love like you
"amajiki...you didn't have to! i mean, did you even want to? why make yourself do something?" you were confused, but a part of you was in delight. he did it for you.
"(y/n) i love you. i wanted to. there's this big gap between us that i think even sometimes you don't notice, but i do. and i finally figured out that you do too. we know this gap exists...but i don't want to let it get into the way of me and you. i want to two of us to be a couple, and proud of being a couple. we deserve to be the same as everyone else." he explained, the smile never leaving his features as he talked to you.
tears flooded your eyes, this time happy, and you rushed into another hug. the two of you hugged for a long time, eyes tightly closed as the time spent by. the break was almost over, so staying in this position felt best. until the next class, you two never separated, not even for a snack or a meal.
love like you
love me like you

a/n: quirk idea is based off of boa hancock's personality and devil fruit. i even used one of her direct quotes "you'll forgive me because i'm beautiful." lmao i hope you enjoyed this i really did myself hehe :D