Katsuki Bakagou x Reader : Just Chill

There he went again. Exploding. His anger was beyond what you'd ever like. Any small thing someone said he would just blow. The whole class shivered in fear as they ran to you, hugging your body. Todoroki stood next to you, his head motioning for you to go to him. You used your calming quirk to press a smack onto his forehead.
He let out a deep sigh and his body relaxed. You didn't want to stop there. Aizawa watched you from the side with a soft nod, you putting him to sleep. Everyone watched you fell as well. You didn't have full control of it yet, so your body reacts to the calming method as well. Not wanting to fall on something that'd hurt you, you moved over a small bit. There you fell right into Bakagou's arms. Midoriya tried to reach out to grab you, but he was afraid to wake his classmate. Everyone stared at you two with dear inside.
"Alright, time to go outside. Everyone leave these two in here and they'll join whenever they wake up." Aizawa looked at you two, "lucky bastards. They get to sleep so peacefully."
Everyone was outside, training with their quirks and something inside of Bakagou had felt it. His eyes opened quickly and he looked around. He was in the classroom. No wonder why his back hurt, he was on the floor. Getting ready to get up, he looked down to see you in his arms. Slowly he picked you up and laid you somewhere where you wouldn't get hurt. Grabbing his jacket, he placed it on top of you. Didn't want you to get a cold did he? He smiled to himself before joining the rest of the class. He shook his head softly and changed his face to straight.
The most favorite thing about Katsuki Bakagou's weeks was to throw a fake tantrum. This doing this you'd be by him at least once.