Chapter 32

"So M, have you been dating?" Johnny asked as we ate dinner. I looked at him and shook my head. "No. First off most guys don't want to date a pregnant chick and second off between work and raising a baby I don't get much time to go out" I told them. "You're going out tonight" Johnny pointed out. "Oh Umm yeah about that, I'm not" I said. "Oh why?" I took a quick glance at the blonde across from me and then smiled. "She cancelled on me" I made up an excuse. "Well that is shitty" she said. I shrug and got up. "Yeah well, I'd rather spend time with my baby" I shrugged as I began to clear the table. Lindsay seemed sincerely nice, yet I didn't regret not wanting her enjoying my baby. I mean she already gets to enjoy Johnny. As I washed dishes I felt tears begin to trickle down my face. "M" Johnny said softly as he set a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "Yeah?" I questioned trying to hide the tears that were making my voice thick and croaky. "Thanks for tonight" he said softly. Swiftly I turned around. Johnny sighed when he saw my tears. "M-" he began, but I cut him off. "Johnny I don't want you in my life" I sighed. He shook his head. "That's too bad" he told me. "No. I can't do this. It hurts too bad" I cried. He sighed and hugged me tightly. "DONT!!" I screamed at him. The kitchen door swung open and in walked Lindsay. "Is everything alright in here?" She asked, concern evident in her eyes. I stared at her for a second and shook my head. "Everything's fine" I mumbled as I threw my sponge in the sink and walked into the living room. "I'm going to go. It was nice meeting you." Lindsay said with a smile. I nodded my head and gave her a small smile before she left. "Are you going to go too?" I asked Johnny as I wiped down the dining room table. "No, I told her I'd catch a cab" he told me. "We need to talk some more" Johnny said. "There's nothing to talk about" I mumbled. He snorted and shook his head. "You must be fucking crazy if you think there isn't" he laughed. "I understand the situation perfectly. You left your pregnant girlfriend because you were pissed and found some new girl who was the perfect one for the tabloids. Then you come back and just happen to want to be in your daughter's life and you bring your new girl to my fucking house!! And you act like everything is okay!!! When we both know it isn't!!!" I screamed at him as I began to cry again. "I'm sorry" he sighed quietly. "FUCK YOU!!!!" I yelled, tears distorting my vision. "FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU!!!!" I yelled repeatedly at him as I sobbed. Hunched over as I sobbed. Small tears sat in the corners of Johnny's eyes. I was a mess. A complete wreck and all Johnny could do was watch. Soon Andy started crying. "I'll get her" Johnny sighed as he walked back into my bedroom to get her. I heard the sink running and he came out with Andy and a bottle. He sat set and down and came over to me. He pulled me up and carried me over to the couch. He sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around while picking Andy up and feeding her. "I need you here Johnny." I said quietly. "I'll always be here" he reassured me. "No, Johnny. I need to be mine, not hers" I murmured. "Like I said M. I'll always be here" he said again and pulled me closer to him. When Andy fell asleep Johnny laid her in her bassinet next to my bed. I laid down and got under the covers. Johnny pulled off his shoes and pants and came and laid next to me. He kissed my temple and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Goodnight Miranda" he said softly. "Night, Johnny" I said back as I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up the next morning to Johnny feeding Andy again. I watched him for a minute before letting him know I was awake by sitting up and rubbing my eyes. He turned and smiled at me. "I have to go to Bam's today for some filming. Are you going to come?" Johnny asked me. "Yeah. The guys have been wanting to spend some time with Andy anyways" I nodded as I stood up. "You're a good dad" I smiled at him. "And you're a fantastic fucking mother" he smiled at me. I grinned at him and turned to my closet. I took off the clothes I had slept in and I heard Johnny take a deep breath. "What?" I asked. "I forgot how amazing your body was" he said lustfully. I snorted and shook my head. "It's not so great anymore after I had that one" I laughed. "I think it's amazing" he said as he set Andy down in her swing and came over and wrapped his arms around my waist. Slowly he kissed my shoulders and neck. My breath caught in my throat as he nibbled on my earlobe. "I-I can't Johnny, at least not while you're seeing someone" I sighed as I slipped out of his embrace. "I can respect that, but as soon as I end it with Lindsay you're all mine" he smirked as he kissed me before grabbing Andy and leaving the room. Slowly I regained my breathing and shook my head. Involuntarily I smiled. I was madly in love with that man.