Chapter 30

"You're a bitch" he growled at me. "I'm just scared. You're not the one who's pregnant!!" I yelled back at him. "I thought you were a good person Murr, but it looks like I was wrong" he looked at me with disgust. "Don't say that Johnny" I cried. "I don't know if I want to be with you anymore. You're not the girl I fell in love with" he sighed. "No, don't say that" I sobbed loudly. "I can't look at you" he said

The memory ran through my mind as I picked up my screaming baby. "Come on pumpkin. Everything is okay" I said softly as I rocked my 3 month old baby. She continued to scream and I sighed. Sitting down on the couch I grabbed her bottle and put it in her mouth. Almost instantly she stopped crying and began eating. "Sweetie mommy has to go to work" I whispered softly. I groaned and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I dialed Ape's number and put it on speaker. "Hello" she said sweetly. "Hi Ape" I said happily. "Oh hi Miranda" she said giddily. "I have a request" I said as I tried to burp Andy. "If you want me to watch Andy I'd be more than willing" she said, reading my mind. "Thank you so much Ape. The nanny came down with a cold and my mom isn't in any condition to watch a baby. You don't know how happy I am. I owe you." I thanked her. I hung up the phone and laid Andy down in her bouncer while I got ready. I pulled on a white long sleeved shirt, a black skater skirt, maroon tights, and a pair of black heeled boots. I tucked the shirt into my skirt and put on a black infinity scarf. I straightened my hair and pulled it back into a ballerina bun. My bangs fell over my hair. I quickly did my makeup and got all the baby's things ready to go. Quickly I raced to Ape and Phil's house. My heart stopped when I saw more than one person's car. Actually I saw two large white vans, the Jackass guys established transportation system. I took a deep breath and got Andy's car seat out of the car. Slowly I walked up the stairs and let myself in the house. When I walked into the living room all conversation stopped and all the guys just stared at me. "Morning" I mumbled as I set the car seat down and pulled my sleeping baby out. She smiled at me and I couldn't help but giggle at her. I turned around to see Johnny staring at me with wide eyes. I rolled my eyes and sat down with her. "Miranda?" He questioned silently. "You knew I was pregnant" I snapped at him. "But I thought" he began. "You were wrong" I cut him off. He came over as he tried touching Andy's hand. "Don't touch her" I growled. "M she's mine too" he said softly. "No she was yours when we were together. It's been a year since I've seen you, she's mine" I glared at him. "Ape I'm not going into work today, we'll just go home, but thanks for offering to watch her" I said as I began to put her back in her seat. "Miranda you can't just run" Johnny said. "Why can't I? You did." I hissed at him. "Not because you were pregnant" he sighed. "You still left, so now I'm going too." I said menacingly. I began to walk out of the house but I felt a hand get put on my shoulder. Turning around I saw Bam. "Please Murr, stay. You guys have a lot to talk about" he said and I nodded.