Chapter 6

It's official I'm now a Jackass. I signed the contract and quit my job. Sure it was short notice, but maybe this could pull me out of my slump. I was super excited to tell Trevor once he woke up. I'm positive Robert isn't going to take it well. He didn't like Bam in the first place. I wasn't going to let that douche bag tell me what to do though. "We should go out for celebratory drinks!" Dunn yelled. "Sorry boys, but you have to wait a week until you get me drunk" I told them. "Awwww why" Steve-O whined. "Because Trevor is leaving then" I said sadly. "What why is he leaving?!?" Bam yelled. "Because it court mandated that Robert gets to see Trevor so unfortunately Robert is coming to get him" I sighed. The guys nodded and smiled at each other. "Well how about this we go out for some celebratory ice cream instead" Johnny offered. "Sounds like a plan to me" I stated. "Good now go get your kid up" Bam said pointing to the stairs. "He's gonna be brat" I whined. "We'll be able to handle it" Chris said. "Fiiine" I groaned climbing the steps to go and get him. Slowly I woke him up and I could already tell he was in a shitty mood. "Hi sweetie" I said softly while rubbing his back. He grumbled a response while rubbing his eyes. "We're gonna go and get ice cream" I told him. His eyes lit up when he heard ice cream. "Let's go mommy!!" he yelled running out of the room hurriedly. I laughed and chased after him. He laughed as I caught up to him and began to tickle him. "M-mommy stop" he laughed hardly. I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder. He continued to giggle and kick his feet. I tickled him as I walked down the stairs. "Uncle Bam help me!!!" he yelled as we walked into the living room. "Alright" he said walking over. He winked at me and I grinned. I handed him to Bam and he thought he was safe. Right when he was about to get down Bam threw him on the couch and began to tickle him. Trevor screamed loudly and kicked his feet. "Wait wait" Trevor said putting up a small hand. "Mommy taught me this" he said before smacking Bam in his junk really hard. Everyone was dying with laughter it was so funny. Bam rolled on the ground holding his junk. Even though I'm sure his dick hurt pretty bad he still managed to laugh. Once everyone calmed down we headed out. Trevor wanted to ride with Bam, Novak and Dunn so I let him. I decided to car pool with someone. "You can ride with me" Johnny offered. "Thanks" I said as I got into his car with him. He turned on the radio and began to sing along. "Not too shabby Knoxville" I laughed. "Well thank you Doll face" he smirked. I blushed when he called me that, but luckily he didn't see. He continued to sing as we drove to the ice cream store. "You're gorgeous" he said out of the blue. I smiled at his compliment and looked at my hands. "So are you, I mean you're beautiful, I mean you're pretty, just nevermind" I rambled on. He laughed at me and smirked. I leaned my head against the window and sighed quietly. I was such an idiot.