Chapter 3

"Trev I said no" I said sternly. "But mommy I love you" he cried. "Aww come on M how can you say no to that" Bam said elbowing me. "Like this No Trevor" I said again. He groaned and made a really weird face and pulling on his head with his little hands. "Stop being a weirdo" I said bluntly. The guys around me began to laugh at my comment. Trevor stomped his foot and went and sat down next to Dunn. I rolled my eyes and laughed "And that is the joy of being a parent" I said gesturing to a pissed off Trevor. Johnny looked at me and smiled "Tell me about it" he grinned. "How olds your daughter?" I asked him. "She's turning 7 in a few months" he said. I nodded and smiled. "Where's she at right now?" I asked him. "She's with her mom, she doesn't trust me to take her out of town" he said rolling his eyes. "Oh I see baby mama drama I'm sure my ex feels the same way" I laughed. "So you and Trevor's dad aren't together anymore?" he asked. Bam snorted loudly and I glared at him. "No we're divorced" I said simply. Johnny nodded not pushing any further and I was relieved. I hated talking about him. Just the thought of him makes me angry. "Bam bam I'm hear" I heard a high pitched voice say. All the guys groaned and Trevor copied them causing us all to laugh. "You're a dork kid" Dunn said messing up his hair. "Watch it Dunn" he said pointing a finger at him. Dunn laughed and held up his hands in surrender. Then a brunette woman with large boobs walked in with a permanent scowl on her face. I grimaced at the sight of her, Missy. "You're still with this bimbo" I groaned. The guys laughed and Bam covered his face. "Oh is that Miranda the muncher of carpets" she said faking a smile. I rolled my eyes at the old nickname some people had given me in high school. In high school I hung out with only guys and I skateboarded and was into oversized plaid shirts, which I still love. So obviously I was called a carpet muncher, kissing fish, or a bumper to bumper lover. What can I say I was a tomboy, but I was no lesbian. "Yah it is cock mouth" I said. She looked at me with wide eyes. "Cover his ears" I said to Ryan, he did. "See honey it means you suck a lot of dick because we all know you don't only have Bam's in your mouth." I said venomously. "You are such a bitch, I think you're even worse then in high school." she said. "Suck my long, veiny penis" I said flipping her off. "Mommy can I unplug my hearers" Trevor yelled. I nodded and he pulled Dunn's hands off of his ears. "Bam are you going to say anything" Missy whined. "You picked the fight" Bam said shrugging. I laughed and flipped her off once more. She walked over and sat on Bam's lap and began to kiss his neck. "Alright you're not making a porno with my 3 year old in the room so giddy up bitch" I said snapping my fingers. "Bammy wanna come over to my place" the slut asked. "Umm I have people over Miss" Bam said gesturing to everyone. "Yah Missy get the fuck out" I said. "Fine, but you're not getting any for a long time Bam!!" She yelled before getting up and slamming the door. "Thank god" I groaned. "Yah thank god" Trevor said slapping his forehead causing us to laugh. "What a bitch" he said. Everyone laughed harder except for me. I don't even find his cussing funny anymore. "Hey" I said pointing a finger at him. "Watch your mouth otherwise you'll get a pat pat" I said. Dunn laughed "What the fuck is a pat pat?". I glared at him and laughed too at my stupid word. This was already going to be a blast I could tell.