Chapter 5

Way to ruin a moment huh? I guess it was best though, I mean I couldn't be kissing one of Bam's friends. Also I practically just got divorced. *cough* last year *cough*. I guess I just wasn't over it completely and very scared to be with another guy. Robert had definitely moved on. I mean two days after I kicked him out. He moved in with his little slut right away. If I had a choice Trevor would not be going over there, but I'm not a judge. I laid next to Trevor and held him as he fell back asleep. Soon I could hear his sighs as he slept. Quietly I slipped out of the room and into the living room where the guys were hanging out. "Yes he's finally asleep" I cheered quietly as I sat down on Bam. "Alright get out the alcohol" Ryan said while fist pumping. "No none for me" I said. "You are such a party pooper" Bam groaned. I shrugged and smiled at him. "That's what happens and when you have a kid" I said. "Nuh huh, Knoxville has a kid and he's a blast" Novak said. "Yah well is his daughter sleeping upstairs" I defended. "She's got me there" Johnny said. I jumped up and did a little happy dance causing everyone to laugh. "Well I'm bored" Ryan groaned. "You're always bored" I said smacking his arm. "Hey M when's the last time you skated?" Wee man asked. I looked at him confused. "Oh god I can't even remember, I think the last time I got on a board was before I left" I said. "That is way too long" Steve I said in awe. I shrugged and sat back down on Bam to be immediately thrown off of him. "What the fuck asshole" I yelled. "Go and get some skating attire on and meet us out back" Bam ordered. I groaned and stood up walking up stairs to go and change. I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a long sleeved white shirt and one of my only Element t shirts on over it, I also put on a pair of converse and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I walked into the backyard and it was lit up by spotlights. The guys were all standing around in the bowl. "Alright let's get this over with" I said going in. Bam handed me a board "Let's see what you can do?" he said. I grabbed the board and ran up the side of the bowl and to the stop. "Well get the fuck out of the way!" I yelled at them. They laughed and scattered up the sides. I got on the board and let loose. I skated like I'd never stopped. This was so much more fun then my job. I did a few different tricks then stopped skating and looked to the guys. They were all smiling goofily and clapped happily. I bowed and blew them kisses. "That's freaking awesome!" Ehren exclaimed. I laughed "Well thank ya" I said running up the side of the bowl and sat down. "And your a weather girl with those skills" Steve O said. I shrugged "Sometimes I wish I did stay here" I sighed. "So do I" Dunn said sitting down next to me "Yah but then we wouldn't have the thug of the century" Bam said. I nodded and smiled. "You should be a jackass" Johnny said.