Chapter 33-The Shit Hits the Fan (Vasovagal Syncope)

They don't talk about it immediately afterwards either, but subconsciously, what just happened is still pretty fresh in his mind. They probably should have discussed it instead of moving right past it. Instead, they try to have some regular sex to make up for it. They begin kissing again and all seems to have gone back to normal for the time being.

He is acting more aggressively, which is really starting to turn her on. He's fucking her hard, and she's loving it. He throws her down to her back on the air mattress they had previously inflated. She's totally into it.

He's standing over her when he notices that a storm is brewing in his still aching bowels, from all the jostling she had done to him. Instead of facing her and dropping down on top of her from the front as she expects him to do, he spins, squats, and takes a big shit, right on her chest!

She's flabbergasted. It's mostly blood and the sight of all the blood makes her immediately feel woozy. He pauses and then begins to strain to let some more drop out onto her. She manages to half utter the safe word Tang before he does so, which comes out as "Taeeaangue." Immediately after using the safe word, she passes out.

Passing out at the sight of blood or the body's overreaction to a trigger is called vasovagal syncope. It's caused by a sudden drop in heartrate and blood pressure. Some spiritualists believe that people pass out at the sight of blood, because they held on to the memory of a past life, where they were a soldier that was killed in battle.

They have both discovered her boundary, so as they say in the jiu-jitsu class he attended a few times, he respects the tap and backs off. Even though she didn't exactly articulate the safe word, he knows what she was trying to say and stops immediately.

Like fisting, the Cleveland Steamer, or the act of shitting on someone's chest is something that should not happen spontaneously. It needs to be discussed beforehand, but he didn't.

He realizes he has made a giant mistake. When she comes to, he is finishing cleaning her off in the emergency shower connected to the eyewash. He wraps her in the blankets he kept in the classroom. Patrick helps Suzanne to a chair, while continuing to nurse her back to alertness, apologizing all the while.

He checks to see if she is ok, and she is, but she is also quite stunned. He lets the air out of the mattress so it can sadly deflate, just like them.

They start arguing over what happened. He accuses her of taking things to far, as she does him. Not that either of them believe in astrology, but she is a Taurus, and was too stubborn to back off his backside. He was a Scorpio, and once stung, had to sting back with his booty. She can't believe she let him bust a nut in her face and make her feel like she was the most special girl in the world. He can't believe he let her into his heart and his asshole.

The attacks begin to get really personal after that. He says that she is too fragile a weakling to ever be his girlfriend, and she says that he is a homophobic Neanderthal.

They continue arguing over petty things. They agree that maybe things are moving too fast, before they decide they shouldn't see each other anymore. She cries. He does not cry, but does what many men do and substitutes anger in place of his sadness, so he can pound his fists on a desk.

Relationships are like flowers. They must be fed, and nurtured before they can reveal their true beauty. It can be very hard and take a lot of work for them to grow, especially in the beginning. Like flowers, they can be crushed in an instant. Patrick and Suzanne's relationship looks like it may be crushed, or rather fisted and shat on.

If they are ever to be together again, they must prove their love to one another. Each of them must show the other that they are not who they used to be, but they have, in fact, evolved. They must each prove their worthiness and their love to one another if they are to ever rejoin.