Chapter 25-The Aftermath

She doesn't want to return to this planet quite yet. He, on the other hand, is forced back down earth with the thud of reality that is coming back to him. She's still having aftershocks from erupting so hard that will continue even until late that night after she travels home on her long, weakened and jello-y legs.

Oh no, he's fully out of his sex trance, and beginning to realize what he has done. He begins to panic and thinks about what just happened.

For her, the experience was a majestic one. She had astral traveled to an entirely different plane of existence beyond time and space. She had never felt anything like that in her entire life. The times she had hit the big O while masturbating, but coincidently never before during intercourse, were nothing like this at all. It was a lifechanging event that was beyond the description of mere words. She was going to remember this moment for the rest of her life.

But, for him, it was still Tuesday. The guilt was sinking in, just as it usually did after he released a wad while watching porn in his home jerkatorium, but far worse...Not that he didn't feel something, as well. Of course he did. How could he not? It was probably some of the best sex he's ever had, too. But he was one of only a handful of sexual partners she's had, and she was his, probably a hundred somethingth. He had lost count after around 15.

He fucked up bad. All the realities of what just happened hit him at once. Let's see, he had inappropriate sexual relations, even by Bill Clinton's narrow standards, with a student. He was still in his classroom with his pants around his ankles and an almost fully naked young lady, and the room stinks like animal fucking.

He also made one of the biggest mistakes a single man can make. He had unprotected sex without a condom! Not that he hadn't done the deed before. He might not have pulled out in time, and she probably wasn't on any type of birth control, even though as an A and P teacher, he knows birth control is used for a wide variety of medical reasons other than to prevent pregnancy.

What would his teacher idol when he was a teenager Mr. Turner have done? He probably wouldn't approve of this relationship at all. You know what, Fuck Mr. Turner! He's not nearly the rebel badass he makes himself out to be. He's a fucking poser.

Patrick Hardwick was more like a grown up version of what Shawn would have been, provided Shawn never had the moral compass of someone like Corey and his family in his life. Shawn was a real rebel badass. Patrick Hardwick also possessed the boyish model good looks of Eric. Patrick Hardwick would have fucked the shit out of Topanga if she were a student in his class in the same situation.

Ok, it's time for Patrick Hardwick to stop thinking about Disney shows and talking about Patrick Hardwick to Patrick Hardwick in the third person, like one of his many basketball heroes growing up at a press conference. No, it's time to start moving, pronto. They need to tidy themselves up and get the fuck out of there, STAT.

"Hey Suzanne," he says gingerly, "We gotta get dressed." She was slightly confused as she was beginning to arrive back on Earth again. To instill some sense of urgency he repeats, "Hey Suzy. C'mon! We gotta get dressed."

She slowly rises, hair still tossed, and one eye partly shut. Her skirt is sitting like a belt across her waist. She doesn't know if their encounter lasted for seconds or years, because time had stood still for her. He's already running around the room, gathering up the clothes and the glasses he had torn off of her. He quickly hands them to her to put back on as she's still having orgasm aftershocks.

Suzanne, still stunned and half conscious, is finishing pulling her sweater over her stomach, which is not actually located where most people grab their lower abdomen when they say stomach. The stomach is located for most people primarily in the upper left quadrant, or epigastric and left hypogastric region of the abdomen, but that doesn't matter right now. What matters now is a clean exit.

She straightens out her blouse underneath, puts on her glasses, and reorganizes her hair with her hands a little before putting a headband back on. Her underwear has been stretched to the point it no longer fits, so she wraps it in a paper towel, so as to make it unrecognizable as women's undergarments before tossing them in the trashcan.

Her hair is still pretty messy, but it was good enough to get the hell out of there already. Suzanne picks up her things in silence and Patrick waits for her to leave, so they are not seen leaving together.

She has to get to work anyways, to begin her shift in her tightly scheduled day. She steps into the hallway immediately outside his door, which usually doesn't get much traffic and walks a distance before turning into a busier hallway at the end of the corridor, which, during this time of day, has a few pedestrians in it.

It's fortunate no one has heard them and checked to see what was going on. Nice solid thick wood doors and brick walls, like any fine institution should have, helped muffle the sounds coming out of the room earlier.

He temporarily fixes his shirt with a few paperclips and waits a couple Mississippi's before deciding to leave so that no one sees them walking together. He walks briskly to his car and is dying to get out of there. Patrick is in full sympathetic dominant, flight or fight mode. His mouth is dry, palms are sweaty, and his heart is racing. He feels like he just robbed a bank.