Chapter 31-Dating

As usual, the class meets on Thursday and Friday. Suzanne has work after class, and Pat has basketball games scheduled so they do not see each other, with the exception of during class time. They had been writing cute little texts to each other.

Some of the texts were part of conversations where they would get to know more about each other. Other texts were more lovey dovey in nature like, missing u (winky face heart kiss emoji). Their love could not yet be out in the open, but they could not help themselves from reaching out to one another. This continues through the weekend.

Several weeks go by, and Pat and Suzanne continue to meet for their study/sex sessions. Sometimes sex would be him dominating her, as she wanted it. Other times, it would involve more of an emotional connection, as he wanted it. Usually it was some kind of compromise, where they would meet in the middle, but was still really amazing for both of them. As they got more comfortable with one another, they enjoyed things like her dominating him and him going down on her.

They even had a couple of weeks where they didn't have sex, but had a few dates, far from the college, of course, so as to not be discovered by anyone. They spent the time to really get to know one another.

She took him to her favorite vegan restaurant, Blue Sage. He was surprised to find that he really liked the blue corn and asparagus tacos. Previously, he never would have guessed he could eat a meal that didn't have a dead animal on his plate and still feel satisfied.

He convinced her to come with him to his favorite ice cream place, O Wow Cow, after she spoke with the owner to ensure the cows that produced the milk were treated as ethically as possible. The salted caramel swirl ice cream she tried was delicious. How could she have not eaten dairy products for so long? Even if the milk came from a conventional dairy farm, which is a concentration camp as Professor Springer would try to convince her, this was amazing ice cream.

After the vegan restaurant and the ice cream, they even dared to do one of the most intimate things a couple can do in front of each other. They farted.

Zach Morris 4th wall break Time Out! Don't believe me that farting in front of someone is an incredibly intimate act? The last time you were in a relationship with someone, or if you are in a relationship with someone now, did you have sex with that person first or fart in front of them first? I'll bet dollars to pesos you had sex first...Yeah? That's what I thought! Farting in front of someone is a very sacred intimate act, requiring vulnerability and trust. Ok...Zach Morris 4th wall break Time In!