Chapter 6-Rattled

His heart is still racing and his muscles still twitchy from the encounter. Suzanne has made him late for his basketball game with the boys, and he won't be able to get his swole on before the game. He quickly throws the rest of his things in his bag, angrily. Right before he is about to turn and leave, he notices Suzanne walking outside the window of his class. She is alone, presently wearing a light smile and bouncing with a little skip in her step. He can tell how proud she is of herself for standing up to "the man".

She notices him staring furiously at her, but pretends not to, keeping her eyes straight ahead. Her smile grows even wider as she sees the visible signs of how much she has rattled him.

He should be walking out the door, seeing as how late he knows he already is, but he can't keep himself from staring at her in all her self-righteousness. She is walking alone, because by his estimation, she has no fucking friends. Still, she is walking proudly.

He notices her boobs sticking out, showcasing what appear to be two large ripe juicy peaches under her sweater, divided by her oversized bag strap. They look firm and perky. As Uncle Jesse from the sitcom Full House would say, "Have Mercy."

She's seems so pleased with herself. He can even make out the feint outline of her excited nipples, through her bra, blouse, and sweater. The more enthused she seems to get, the more irate he is becoming.

He is completely furious with thoughts racing through his mind. "What the fuck is that fucking cuntbag's problem?! I can't believe that stupid little twat saying that shit to me, she probably doesn't even give a shit! She just wants to have a moment of power in her stupid, meaningless life. That's why that bitch has no friends and is walking alone!"

His rage continues to grow as he runs out of misogynistic names he can think of to call her. He barely has time to change, and finds himself running to get to the gymnasium to put on his workout clothes.

His anger simmers during the run to the gym, and he is able to transform himself from an ire-filled version of Mr. Hardwick, back to laid back, cool Pat, before he greets his student basketball teammates.

His game has certainly been thrown off by the previous interaction, but he is so far above the level of his well below average competition that he still impresses them. They're just happy to be in his social company and think it's so awesome that a teacher is down to earth enough to play with them. They don't recognize that he plays with them not because he's so down to earth, but because his insecurity demands his ego be boosted periodically, by playing a game with boys far below his athletic abilities.

He gets to his car after the game. On his ride home, he still can't stop thinking about his and Suzanne's interaction. He can't remember if he won or lost the basketball game, because the team result is not nearly as important as him being able to show off a few spin moves. Hell, every once in a while, if he's feeling saucy and really wants to make their jaws drop, he flaunts his ability to still dunk.

He didn't do any dunking today though, or spin moves, or fancy dribbling between his opponents' legs, because his mind was elsewhere.

Even Pudgy Mark, as some students called him behind his back, got the chance to play hero when he took it to the hole and scored on Pat. Pudge looked up to Pat so much that after he scored on him, he felt regretful, as his teammates slapped him on the back. Mr. Hardwick was untouchable in his mind.

When Mr. Hardwick arrives to his one-bedroom apartment, he continues to think about Suzanne. He finishes his dinner alone and turns on the TV.

His apartment is located about 45 minutes by car from the college. He got it before he got the job as an associate professor. He keeps it for a few reasons.

Although Mr. Hardwick loves his students, he likes keeping his home life and his work life separate, and knows there's very little to no chance he would bump into one of his students if he's at the grocery store or out drinking near his apartment. It's a real bachelor pad, kept very neat, but with minimal interior decorating. He'd probably like it if someone decorated and made his space more homey, but he's convinced he doesn't need those type of frills.

He can't focus on the TV, because of his fury about how Suzanne crushed his fragile ego, which is periodically punctuated by sexual arousal. He thinks about what Suzanne's body might look like under that tightly wrapped packaging.

That evening, after grading some papers, he goes where all sad men go. He logs into his computer, hops on the internet, and visits his favorite porn site to masturbate. He sentences himself to his maturbatory dungeon and clicks on a thumbnail titled "girl get fucked and dominat plus anal too". It has the image of a tall muscular man, arching over a diminutive straight haired blonde girl, who not so coincidentally, happened to bear a slight resemblance to Suzanne. Based on the grammatically incorrect and misspelled title, this video isn't going to have the artistic integrity of a Spielberg film, but it is just what the doctor ordered for Mr. Hardwick.

He isn't looking for high art by a genius auteur. He wants down and dirty, low brow porn. Many nights, he doesn't even venture past the homepage of his favorite porno site as he mindlessly sifts through videos, selecting about a dozen to click back and forth on during his jerk sessions. Sometimes he goes to whatever category he was into during that phase in his life...sometimes threesomes, sometimes racial categories such as ebony, interracial, or Asian, sometimes mature, sometimes bbw (big beautiful women)...pretty much all of them at some point in his life, even more niche categories like foot fetish and transsexual porn, although videos like 2 girls, 1 cup were just too extreme for him to jack off to.

Besides, porn is fantasy. He will likely never meet the people in these videos. He clicks some more videos, with titles like "Stepsister banging Stepdad and Stepbrother," which sounds pretty perverted, but the people in the videos obviously aren't related, even though they call each other "bro" and "sis" like no brother and sister ever do.

Oddly enough, the videos with titles that imply incest are now pretty mainstream at this point in porn history. It's like people have run out of kinky things to do for on screen sex. In the 70's and 80's, regular sex on film between a single woman and the plumber she hired to clean her pipes, double entendre intended, was plenty perverted enough to be considered taboo, but not today.

There is no preamble. It just begins with the man shouting in some Eastern European language he doesn't recognize, while a woman is having anal sex thrust upon her by this well-endowed behemoth. It is quite apparent that there will be no tender lovemaking between these two, or possibly more, people for the duration of this clip, but rather cold, aggressive animal-fucking. It is hard to tell if the woman in the video is actually enjoying herself. There are likely some women who might enjoy being treated like this, but they are certainly not the majority.

Patrick watches, as he fantasizes that he is the man in this flick, and the woman is Suzanne. In his mind, this is his well-deserved revenge for making him look foolish earlier in the day. That's what she gets for standing up for herself, to be a part of Patrick's rape fantasy. Besides, this way, no one gets hurt (other than possibly the people in that video clip). He jerks off to some human humiliation and the score is now even between Suzanne and himself.

The dust settles after a furious gherkin jerkin', and he removes the semen off his stomach. The slates that are his abdomen and his mind are now wiped clean. He thinks this will be the end of it. Little does he know, this is only the beginning of what will happen between Suzanne and him.