2│letter

CHAPTER 2: Letter

"London?"

"What?!" she says and starts to pace back and forth.

I can't be in London! I was just in Oslo! This is not possible! she thinks as she starts to breathe heavily. Okay, slow down Camilla. Breathe, breathe. Wait! My phone! Let's check...

"What's happening?" Camilla pretends she didn't hear him. She then takes out her phone to check if she could contact her parents.

"I have no service! That can't be right at all! The date is August 28th the same as before... wait. It's 1993?!"

"Yes," he says questioningly. "August 28th 1993."

"That's not possible. I was on the corner of my house about to take the last turn and then I bumped into you!" she explains and points her finger at Draco. "And now I'm suddenly in London and no place to go or no one to turn to!"

"I could help you with that if you'd like? Let's start by going to Diagon Alley," he says with a small almost unnoticeable smile hidden behind his infamous smirk.

"Diagon Alley? But I'm not able to go there. I'm a muggle."

"You sure?" he points at her hand. In her hand there suddenly is a letter that wasn't there before. She looks at it and recognises it immediately. She looks first up at Draco who nods at her as to say 'open it'. Then she looks down at the letter again and carefully rips it open. She takes it out and reads the letter out loud.

" 'Dear Camellia B. Withlock,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September and you will be starting in year 3. More information will be given to you when you arrive.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress' "

"Pinch me please"

"What?"

"I need to know if this is a dream, so please pinch me"

He takes a step forward and then he pinches her arm lightly. She looks up at him with wide eyes. She couldn't believe this. Her being a witch. Just a few minutes ago, she was on her way home and now she's suddenly in London meeting a boy who says he's Draco Malfoy.

"I'm sorry. This is a lot to me, and I don't know how to react. I just found out I'm a witch! So, I'm sorry you have to see me like this. You probably have a very good first impression of me now."

"I think it's pretty cute when you look like that." He says with his infamous smirk before noticing he said that out loud. Camilla blushes hard and chuckles. "Now, will you let me take you to Diagon alley?"

She nods her head nervously. Draco holds out his hand and Camilla loops her's with his and they start to walk down a street she swears she remembers from the films. After walking for about ten minutes they stop outside a restaurant/bar where the sign reads-

'the leaky cauldron'