Decision

Shiro looked shocked, almost afraid with a glint of fear in his eyes makes the detective winced.

He know that the patient recently recovered and able to walk well but with the risk of children's lives as well as the danger they're facing, he need the survivor's help.

"W-What...?" He whispers.

Naomasa winced again. "The woman's whereabout," he said aloud.

"You can't!" Shiro yells panickedly. "Sh-"

"My student is in there," Aizawa remind him with harsh red glowing glare and hair flowing upward. "Alive and in danger, you're going to turn your back on those children?"

"I know that!" The white haired man looked guilty but scared nonetheless. "But mot- Aya was a demon and she fought you all while holding back!" He clenched his hands to stop the shaking but failed.

"You have no idea on how strong she is and she'll not hesitate to kill you!"

"We get that," Sansa crossed his arms. "But we need to save those children from whatever that woman planning to."

Shiro is trembling, flash of memories run through his mind. The face of his friend, the blood, her sweet and disturbing smile, the scream and the blood on his hands.

Jack's blood.

"B-But..."

"But what?" Diablo speaks causing him to flinch, almost forgotten about the demon he make a deal with.

"Remember the deal."

The man gulped, lowered his eyes as he ignored his surroundings. He... he's not the same person as before. This is him, the real him.

Always scared, always running away.

He's a coward.

He's no better.

The most pathetic person on earth.

He never truly facing against the demon or his pasts cause of the fear and guilt he's having.

"Why me?" He asks helplessly.

"Because we need your help," Naomasa replied. "We need your experience and you're the only person who knows the way."

"Do not forget," he could feel the cold lips touching his ear, hovering as if Diablo is right beside him. The wicked and thirsty eyes staring down at him with a lustful sneer.

"She's mine to kill."

"..."

Shiro looked down.

"...Okay."

Sorry for short chapter and I am still having writer blocks. I am also busy so I am not going to do as I used to.