Ambush (4)

"YoU hOrRiBlE lItTlE cHiLdReN!"

The teens found themselves yelped in surprise when something titled making them slid to the wall, pressing to each others.

Kirishima grunts, refused to let go of Midoriya who's no longer struggling in his arms and been squeezed by lida and Ojiro.

"Y-You're squeezing u-us!"

"Sorry!"

"What the he-?!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The remaining students are holding the staircases with their might, screaming here and there.

"W-what happen?!" Sero yells.

"I-I don't know!"

Tokoyami glanced at the window who's nearby and widened his eyes.

"The building! It-"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"The building is tilting!"

Naomasa gritted his teeth after hearing his companion's exclaims, holding the wall as he could.

Outside, everyone run away while screaming after seeing the hospital is moving by its own.

Helicopter is appeared from the sky with cameraman and reporter. "Get closer!" The reporter demanded. "But miss," the man protests. "It's too dangerous!"

"Get closer!" She demanded once more. "I need to get this on news! This is a big hit!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
All Might and other heroes who's avalaible are rushed toward the moving hospital with police cars and force close behind.

"Midoriya!" He muttered under his breath, sweating and worry in his eyes. "Hold on! I'm coming!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The creature laughed madly and body suddenly twisted as she slowly evolving her body. Three kids are now collapsed, sliding through the floor and against the wall.

Todoroki cussed quietly, couldn't used his quirk with his friends close by and merely press his hand against the wall, prevent himself from squeezing them.

"GiVe Me BaCk My ChIlDrEn!"

The creature shrieked, eyes glowing and filled with anger as she glared at them.

"Yours?" He hissed at her. "Midoriya has a mother! Not you!"

It could only make her grow even mad.

"MINE!"

She screamed, her hair flew when the wind suddenly blow violently from the broken window behind her.

With her monster-like sharp teeth widened like a screaming woman in terror, the scream echoing through them making them pressed their hands against their ears and windows are shattered everywhere.

"MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE!"

The woman is finally show when the moon shined from outside. She glared at them with hatred.

"MINE!!"