Ambush (7)

Aizawa cussed, collapsed on the pool of blood by the ground and gritted his teeth at the stinging pain from his broken arm.

While he's trying to stay awake, he remember their conversation after he's been cruely defeated by her.

"MiDoRiYa IzUkU iS mInE," the demon grinned so widely like a chesire cat and sharp monster-like teeth. "mY cHiLd AnD mY oWn."

"You fucking insane bitch," he spat, blood drips from his mouth. "He's not yours and never will be."

The demon looked angry and dig her foot on his back as he wheezed and choking, couldn't breath but his glare never wavered.

"My OwN," she growls firmly.

Aizawa choked, blood spurts out from his mouth and something pierced through his lungs only to realized that his ribs are broken.

"Why the fuck do you stole those children," he demanded, choking a bit. "Why them? Why Midoriya?"

The demon didn't answered and rather grins then slid away through the door. Aizawa coughed badly as soon as she lifted her foot up and struggle to go after her.

"Shit," his sight are getting blurrier and black spots begin to appeared. "Not now...! Kuso....P-problem child."

He closed his eyes and loses his strength as he defeatedly got knocked out.

Unbeknownst to him, a ghost child with orange hair is appeared faintly hovering over the laying body with sad eyes, reached down to run his small hand over his bloodied black hair.

"Hang in there... Just hold on a little longer... the help will on their way..."

Then he slowly vanished to air.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The demon is now right in front of them, smiling eeriely as she keep her eyes on Midoriya on Shinsou's back which he shuffling to hide him.

"Mineta you baka!" Jirou hissed, smack his head hardly. "Now look what you did!"

"I am sorry!"

"WoUlD yOu MiNd GiVe MiDoRiYa IzUkU tO mE?" The creature smiles so gently but it makes them shiver through their spines. "i NeEd To BrInG hIm HoMe wItH uS."

"No," Sero denied, glaring at her. "I don't know who you are but you are not going to take my friend!"

"Kuso," Mina cussed quietly, keeping her eyes on the demon. "Where's Bakugo when you need him?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A certain blond is sneezing while running, cursing so loudly as he run after the certain building.

"Those fuckers!" He shouted. "How dare they get all the fun without me?!"

(He doesn't want to admit that he's worried about Midoriya. B: I AM NOT WORRY! see?)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Is ThAt So?" She fake frown, mocking them. Then she smiled so wide that her fangs are appeared from her upper lip and eyes glowing so eeriely. "ThEn PeRhApS I wIlL sTaRtEd By kIlLiNg EvErY lAsT oNe Of YoU."

"Shinsou-san get behind us," Yaoyorozu, forming a shield and spear as the teen didn't hesitate to obey letting the few students stood in front of the creature.

"We won't let you," Sato frowns.

"Over our dead bodies!" Sero grits his teeth. The rest of them are shouting out with agreedment.

The creature dropped her smile and now glaring at them with hatred.

"AnNoYiNg MoRtAlS," she snarled. "tHeN sO bE iT!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Midoriya blinked, looked around to see he's in a familiar forest and a voice spoke through his ears.

'My sweet child... come...'

He smiled at the gentle wind swept his hair and it is wide a bit more when a bulb of light floating toward him.

"You want me to follow you?" He asked.

The light seems to be brightened, twirling around as if it's happy and moved slowly as he followed after it.

Unknown to him, children are doing the same thing as he does. Giggling and laughing so happily, they're unawared the danger toward them as the soothing, gentle and soft atmosphere washing over them.

They couldn't even hear the anguish cries that begged for them to return to their true homes.

'Child... take my hand...'

Midoriya finally reached at the clearing with a familiar figure stretched out to him and he does the same.

He smiled, eyes are so open and trust as he looked very happy to see the figure again.

This time without interupted, he finally grabbed the hand and bright light shining so bright.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The creature grinned widely at the touch she felt and stared at them with crazed, hungry glowing eyes.

ThEy ArE tOo LaTe To SaVe HiM nOw! MiDoRiYa Is NoW mInE!

Midoriya is now limp behind Shinsou's back, white skin and his body is so lifeless. Even his hair is dull and flat.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"...!"

Ezume widened his eyes, cup with hot tea is dropped and shattered. Just in time to see the figure coughing so much blood and fainted.

He dashed toward him and caught the falling body, calling out.

"GRAMPS! HANA! CALL THE AMBULANCE! H-HE'S HAVING A SEIZURES!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A ghost child is whimpering, body terribly shaking and fat tears falling out to his chin.

He sobbed, wailing so loud that he couldn't endure the massive pain he's been through after so many times.

"....Anyone...P-please..."

He slowly vanish again with last words.

"H-help me...! O-onii-chan..!"