Conversation (3)

(Warning! Warning! Warning!)

'That's right...' he clenched his hands on the blanket. 'I make a deal with Diablo.'

"Do not forget," a demon cooing in his head. "As soon as I get to kill that bitch, you're free to do whatever you want."

Shiro gulped, a shiver of pleasure and fear shook his body. He knew that pleasure is coming from the demon and he felt disgusting.

He grow to be afraid of a woman and Diablo since he barely managed to escape because of the remembrance of his family.

Diablo is silent meaning he's either watching or asleep due to his boredom.

He gulped.

(Flash back)

"S-Stop!" He wailed, trying to stopped him from wandering his hands over his body. "Stop it!"

"I will stop if you accept my offer," Diablo whispered, fingers come up to his chest. "Either you want to die in peace or you want to die with suffer."

Shiro sobbed, his legs on the shoulders and his back against the legs as the demon licked his neck with his long sharp tongue.

The tongue is easily wrapped around his neck like a snake attempted to suffocating its prey. Teeth are so sharp like a razor and cut his skin as the blood dripped to the ground.

"Stop! Please!" The white headed man begged tearfully. "O-okay! Okay! I accept your offer!" Then he screamed at the pain from his chest.

"Excellent," Diablo purred, tail move smoothly to wrapped the small waist and smirked at the lavishing sight of his human.

"Did you know how exquisite and sultry you are?" The demon whispers, rubbing hard and slow from below. "Did you know how much I want this? Are you trying to seduce me, you little slut?"

Shiro sobbed, shook his head and refused to look at him. With shame and disgust, he feel the pleasure from his body and his erection is half hard.

Diablo ripped the shirt apart to reveal his bare chest with the mark of two horns and tail around the skull shape of human.

"Now you're mine," the demon grinned at the shaking human. His Shiro. He lean forward to press his lips against his human, purring satisfiedly.

(Flash back)

Taking a deep breaths, he wait for someone - doctor, nurse or maybe police - to come and check him.

Tense atmosphere is surrounding the room for few minutes - more like hours - before a lone nurse came.