Strange Encounter

It's Saturday night that Aizawa has decided to give his students a rare break from their hard working training.

Kirishima couldn't sleep and thinking back about the news.

The news about missing children.

When he was a kid, he saw the news that brought up about children been missing by night and it's still happen to this day.

That's what make him uneasy.

Something's not right. Something in his mind telling him that it's more than just a villain. But because of supernatural and spiritual are not known to everyone since one hundred years, he just brush it off.

He closed his eyes, waiting for him to sleep till few minutes later, he heard a footsteps outside his room.

He widened his eyes, sat up, walked to the door and opened it. He's surprised to see Midoriya, snoring quietly and walking slumpily as if he's drunk.

He immediately realized that Midoriya is sleeping while walking, he walked up to him and grabbed his shoulders.

"Midoriya?"

Before he could shake him, the grenette suddenly fall and the red headed teen quickly secured him in his arms.

"Midoriya?!"

Kirishima checked over him and sighed, seeing no injured and damage on his body.

He easily carried him in bridal style and walked to his friend's dorm room then all of sudden, he froze and feel a unknown presence.

A dark presence behind him.

Cold sweats appeared from his forehead, his heart started beating fast and he couldn't dared to move.

Why? Why does he acting like this? Why does his body wouldn't move like he used to?

In the end, he did not move as the presence come closer and cold air surrounding them.

Kirishima noted that he could not hear the intruder's footsteps and it's almost sound like it's sliding.

The presence stopped, inch closer from his back as the hardening user bring Midoriya closely to him. A raspy, whine voice can be heard from his ears.

He let out a quick and quiet breaths.

At the corner of his eyes, he saw a white long skinny arm with long fingernails stretched out.

He gulped, sweat slide to his chin from his forehead. The air is choking him so bad yet he can breath properly.

He watched as the hand went straight to Midoriya and brushed the nails on his cheek with freckles.

Alarmed, he forcing himself to turned around and saw nothing but thin air.

Breathing deeply while sweating, he looked around to find the intruder. Confused and dread, he cautiously yet quickly take his friend to his room.

Kirishima couldn't stopped his hands shaking as he tucked the greenette with blanket and ran his hand over his face to wiped the sweats.

He peeked his head out, glancing left and right before quickly come out, shutted the door behind him then quickly went back to his room.

Upon arriving his room, he quietly closed the door and locked it. He lay on the bed and throw the cover over him before glancing at the door.

What was that? Was that his imagination? Was he hallunication? But it felt so real yet the intruder just disappeared by the time he turned around.

Calm himself down, he assured that it's because of his lacking sleep.

Not wanted to face the incident again, he managed to fell asleep four minutes later.

But little does he know that inside Midoriya's room, there's a sound humming and a same hand caressed his face tenderly as he smiled in his sleep.

The creature cooed as if it's his mother and continued to hummed a lullaby.