History (1)

"Go and get some drinks for our guests," Ezume pecks his wife's cheek before strolled the wheelchair.

She nodded and climb downstairs to the kitchen. The old man is reaching out his hands under the bed and pull out to reveal a box that seems to be heavy then placed it on his laps.

Ezume carefully brought him down using few shadow hands AKA his quirk.

He's successfully landed the wheelchair on the floor and strolls him to the living room.

Meanwhile, Hana offered them some drinks and sit on the other side of the couch, cooing her baby boy who's slowly awake.

"Hey baby," she whispers gently.

The infant make sounds and blinked to reveal his light amber eyes. He gurgles and smiling to see his mother then waving his hands to her face.

"Hey sweetie," she cooed, kissing his face several times. "How's my little Fujita?"

Fujita giggles at her kisses and swing his arms a bit.

Three men smiled at this. Aizawa doesn't admit that he's smiling though and there's no way he's going to show it either.

"Your first child?" Naomasa asked.

"Yes," she answered with smile. "Fujita is my first born child."

Fujita cooing and looked around cutely in her arms, possibly looking for his father. In cue, Ezume is entering with his grandfather and placed him near them while he joined his wife and son.

Ezume lightly grins to see his son smiling and giggling. "Miss me bambino?" He asks, scoot closer and kiss his wife before his son's forehead.

Naomasa bowed at the former detective and couldn't stop staring at the stump legs. Sansa has to elbowed his side very hard causing him to snap out his thoughts.

"A-Apologize for my behaviour," he said embarrassedly. "It's all right lad," the grandfather said, waving his hand off.

"You said you want to show us?"

"Yes actually," he breathes. "I can't show it to anyone outside cause no one will believe me..."

"Is it really important?" Sansa asks.

"It is," he answered. "Cause I knew that detective with human lie detector quirk can tell if I-I am right or wrong."

Then he coughed harshly causing Ezume looked alarmed then reached at the table to pull out few tissues and handed them to him.

"T-Thank you," he wiped his mouth after grabbing them then throw them at the nearby bin. "I do sorry for this..."

"It's all right," Naomasa reassured him.

"What is it that you want to show us?" Aizawa asked, wondering if it's a good idea to show up in the house since the grandfather is seriously ill.

"This," the grandfather lifted up the lid to reveal the box fill with papers, newspapers and tapes.

Something caught the hero's attention was the familiar figure with eerie look.

It's old drawing and faded but somehow intact. It is the same villain he have encountered.

"I knew something... that wasn't supposed to be exist in this world..." the grandfather said. "My name is Kagawa Hachiro and I was one of the children with 15th July."

The three looked shocked.

"...What did you say?"