The Past (3)

"Shinji!"

A woman run up to him, tackle him almost to the ground and giggled at his surprised look.

"A-Aiko!" His eyes - beautiful, beautiful green eyes - softened into love and warmth as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "What are you doing here?"

"I am on two weeks off," she smiles. "I wanted to spend time with you and our kids together!"

Kids? Is Shinji m-married...?

Aya watched as her doctor laughing and chatting with a lovely woman next to him. They are holding hands, blushes on their cheeks and two children playing around nearby.

She gritted her teeth, rage and jealousy boiling inside of her. First she was taken away from the children she swore to protect and now the love of her life is far away from her reach.

It's not fair.

Not fair!

They deserve to die. No one is going to take them away from her! She's not going to lost everything!

Things were going so well. She spend time with the doctor as she could, make him fall for her and been reward to his soft pats. She know him more than anyone - or so she thought - and the only person who looked at her with such kindness!

He's perfect.

Absolutely perfect.

With his short dark brown hair, green eyes and pale yet little tan skin. Shinji is everything she ever want and that fucking woman stole him from her!

So she planned them.

All of them.

She burned down the building, mantain her innocent when she accused her for burning which the woman strongly denied.

"I didn't burn them!" Aiko protests to the police who hold her. "I swear I didn't!"

"She's right officer," Aya felt her heart dropped after seeing her beloved Shinji defend that woman. That bitch! "I was with her in my office the moment the fire started."

Within that, they found no evidence that directed to her and let her go makes Aya outraged.

She was facing with a disappointed Shinji and his confusion wife.

She claimed that she just saw a figure with blond hair running away from the scene and much to her relief, he believed her. Yet little did she know, a woman has a look of realization and twisted into anger.

It's been two days since the fire incident, the remaining patients moved to another building and she was delightful to have Shinji as her doctor since the last one die from suffocation.

One day, the woman - Aiko - cornered her to the hallway where it's only them.

"You started the fire didn't you?" She hissed at the cold gazed patient. "So what if I did?" Aya hissed back.

"Why would you do that?"

"I should have kill you the moment the fire started!" Aiko looked shocked.

"What?"

"Don't look so shocked! I was so close! So close to make Shinji mine!" Her face is full of crazed, rage and jealousy. "When you're here, Shinji looked at you with such loving eyes and all of those attention directed to you!"

Aiko is stunned.

"I was supposed to accusing you! Accusing you for starting a fire so those fuckers will take you away but nooo! Shinji defend you and what did I get? You're still here, now and then! I-"

Aiko growls and slapped her cheek hard, glaring as Aya rubbed her reddened cheek.

"You're crazy," the blond haired woman is shaking and stepped back. "You're fucking crazy..."

Aya gaze widely at her making her flinched but stood with firm glare. "Stay away from my husband," she warned. "And stay away from my family!"

With one last glare, she walked away.

Aya clenched her fist on the ground, glaring and didn't care as she screamed out loud then threw tantrums.