Aftermath

I am so sick that my hands are shaking, forgive me for not updating the chapter after few days.

As the sun rised with clear blue sky, people have been watching the news as the collapsed building has been destroyed with fortunate people managed to survived somehow.

While polices, firemen and workers are working hard to get the people to safety and clear up the path, reporters are talking to the news about the incident last night.

Only the cameraman, a woman and 2 people didn't managed to survive the helicopter crash.

Those who bears injuries or wounded are taking away to the hospital van as they escorted to the nearby hospital.

Among the crowds, the students are bandaged and blankets over their shoulders with blank eyes.

All they could think of is their grenette friend/crush, kidnapped by the villain along with children. Their teachers have been taken away to treat their injuries along with Naomasa and Sansa.

How are they going to tell his mother? How are they going to tell Kota and Eri?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A bunny with green buttoned eyes fell on the floor, a girl with white hair and red eyes watched with widened eyes as she listened intensely to the news.

Next to her, a boy with black hair, red carp with two gold horns is also widened eyes with mouth in silent scream.

'Among the missing children, one teen, one girl and twin boys have gone missing,' the screen shows the figure flying away from the broken mirror amongst the panicking people shouting or screaming. 'We've discovered the teen is a student of UA and his name is-'

A picture of familiar face popped out.

"Midoriya...?"

Mirio who voluntered to looked after them, also watching as he feel himself trembling at the picture of his junior friend.

A voice is giggling inside his mind and he noted that it's glee.

'Yay! New babies! New friends!'

"Deku..." she breathes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Shouta!"

Aizawa groaned at the loud voice, blinking rapidly before he stared at the blond headed man staring down at him with worried faced.

"...Hizashi?" He spoke hoarsely.

"Shouta! Thank god you're okay!" Hizashi sighed with relief as he smiles at him.

"...Where am I?"

"You're in the hospital," the blond hero replied. "Along with Naomasa-san, his partner and All Might."

"My students?"

"They're fine," he smiled at him. "They just getting their treatment just now."

Aizawa blinked once and stiffened as he remember something. "Midoriya..." he breathes, sitting up and ignored his friend's protests.

"Sho-"

"Where's Midoriya!?"

Hizashi looked hesitant and set his sad gaze at him. "Shouta... the children and Midoriya-kun are gone."

His blood ran cold.

Now he remember...

That woman...

She took them.

He grits his teeth and punch at the bed with his free arm since his other is bandaged. "Fuck!" He cussed, throwing the cover and halted by the voice hero.

"Shouta! What are yo-"

"I'm going."

"What?"

"I need to find Midoriya."

"What!? Shouta! No!" Hizashi refused, keep his hands firmly to prevent him from moving. "You're badly injured and you need rest!"

"So?"

"So?! You can't just go out there and find that woman with your condition!"

"I'm fine," he insists.

"The hell you are!" Hizashi hissed. "You got concussion, blood loss and broken bones! The doctor already patch you up and you can't just wave them off!"

"I'm fine!" Aizawa keep on insisted.

"No you're not!"

"Excuse me?"

Both men looked up to see a doctor accompany with nurse behind him, staring at them with stoic expression.

"I will have you two to be quiet please," his gaze held with displeased. "Some of the patients are fast asleep and I don't any of them start complaining about how noisy it is."

"Sorry," Hizashi looked embarrased and sheepish as he sat back on the chair and Aizawa sat on the bed.

The doctor stared before nodded, walking up to them and scan at the file he's holding. "Aizawa Shouta," he said outloud. "First of all, I am glad to see you've awake and despite how bad your injured are, you are quite a stubborn one and I am afraid some will ended up with scars."

"I don't mind."

"Second is you have broken arm and legs," the doctor continued. "We managed to patched them up with much difficult but barely and third, you must stay in the bed for few weeks to recovered."

"What?"

"I said yo-"

"I know that!" Aizawa cut him off, ignoring the stern gaze. "I can't just stay here for weeks! My student-"

"Will be waiting for you to recovered well," the doctor scowls. "It's bad enough that I have to clear off my schedule for a man who's been asleep for long time."

"What?"

"You've been asleep for two days."

"Two days?! I need t-"

"No," he cut him off. "You're to stay here until further notice."

"Bu-"

"No." Sending him one last gaze, he write on his file before walked out the door with the nurse along after double check on the equipment.

"It's for the best," Hizashi said.

Aizawa groaned and flopped on his bed, not feeling sleepy for a moment.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A man who's bleeding and badly injured, stumbling upon the misty black oval shape floating eeriely.

Panting, he glanced over his shoulder with fear filled eyes and hurriedly stepped through it.

Leaving the loud roars and growls behind, echoing through the fog and black forest. Glowing red and yellow sharp eyes are blinking from the distance, glaring evilly.

The man landed terribly on the ground, trembling as he sobbed, breathing the fresh air for the first time in his life.

"I...I-I made it o-out..."

Then he passed out in the middle of the green forest and found by a hunter later.