History (4)

Hachiro feel his lips trembling after remembering woke up in the middle of the street and no sign of his brother.

"Haru... my son!" His mother weeped, cover her face with both hands with his father patted her back and hold tightly around his small form as if afraid to lose him like Haru does.

Polices, heroes and detectives who are avalaible at that time began to search for the missing child's whereabout but unfortunately, no sign of him or any children that went missing at that same night.

Hachiro is blank, oblivious or ignorant around him.

It's his fault.

He should have been born before Haru does and let himself be taken.

But he was born at the same time with Haru on 15th July. His brother is young, fragile and weak body that cannot stand the cold outside when he easily get sick.

He on the other hand, has strong and healthy body. He's highly protective of his brother and even if Haru is declared quirkless, he still loved him as well as their parents.

Hachiro always by his side to fight off any bullies and any nasty comments to him.

Haru always been grateful and glued him like a shy kitten.

But with him gone, Hachiro never felt this loneliness and emptiness before.

His half is not there and the light of his life simply vanished.

His presence is not there either.

He's all alone.

Alone.

It's all his fault.

His fault for not protecting him.

Not good enough.

He's weak.

Too weak.

His fault.

So much emptiness.

Loneliness.

Emotionless.

Worthless.

He knew he make his parents worry as well as the neighbours who adored the twins.

He's now quiet and withdraw from any adults, didn't attempted to befriend any children or even bother to smile.

He was a bright and playful with Haru who's kind and shy person. But with his twim gone, he just don't know what to do...

That he swore... He'll find that villain.

Find his brother.

He'll be damned if anyone would get in his way. Both of them are swore to be heroes together in the future but that soon changed.

That villain will pay for taking what's his. Haru's his twin, his light, his other half and his star.

Somewhere, the creature cackling darkly and brush the familiar ginger hair.