Reason (1)

"Why didn't you tell them that Jack is the one who agreed to escaped with you?"

Diablo is sitting on the chair with Shiro on his lap, hands caressed his back and neck. The man just keep quiet, eyes lowered and not wanting to looked up.

"You convinced the others to escaped yet you lied to them," the demon continued. "The police officer, Naomasa is it? He knew that you're lying to him with few."

"It's better for them to see me as a monster and rude little shit," Shiro speaks. "I am not going back."

"And leave the children behind till their death?" Diablo remind him.

The man hitched his breath, forgotten about them and looked away.

"Oh and also," the demon keep on talking. "You need to wake up."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shiro blinked drowsily, realized that he felt asleep during crying and found himself staring at the ceiling.

"..."

He almost groaned at the headache he just received and slowly sit up.

"Stupid headache," he grumbles.

"Do you need pills?"

"Ah, thank y-" he halted, snap his head around and saw a teen with white-red hair sitting on the chair.

"GYAH!" With bulged eyes and almost having a heart attack, he accidently bit his tongue and winced at the taste of his blood in his mouth.

"H-How long did you-!?"

"About two minutes."

"That long?!"

"Yes."

'That stupid demon!' He thoughts silently with twitched eyebrow. 'He knew that someone is there!'

Said a demon snickering in his head.

"Uuhh..." Shiro looked at the teen and noticed how familiar he is but he couldn't place his finger on it.

"My name is Shouto," the boy introduced himself. "My mother named is Rei."

"Wait... Rei?" Shiro widened his eyes. "My sister? Grey eyes and white hair?"

"Yes."

"I-I am an... uncle?" the man looked stunned. It's been so long since he last saw her. His memories are blurry but he definitely remember his family including his sister the most.

His sister is now married and her son is right in front of him. He have her hair and her eyes though different.

"...You do looked a bit like her," he said awkwardly, meeting his sister's son for the first time and knowing that he missed a lot during his absent.

"Thank you," Shouto bent his head with gratitude and stared at his supposed to be dead uncle.

Shouto's POV

His uncle looks tired.

He looked a lot like his mother but different. His hair is dull and his eyes are anxious.

He could tell that his uncle went through hell and his anger grow at the thought of a demon torturing him for fun. He barely survived and his condition are not very well.

"We need to talk," he said bluntly, cutting off the chase.

Shiro blinked. "About?"

"My friend Midoriya is in trouble," he waste no time to say it. "He's born on the same day like you-" he ignored the hitching breath. "- and I need your help to save him."