History (2)

"What did you just say?"

Naomasa looked stunned as well as Sansa and Aizawa.

Hachiro is staring at them with serious yet sorrow in his eyes. "I was one of the children with 15th July," he repeats.

"How?" Aizawa questioned, narrowed his eyes. "How did you managed to escape?"

"Which is why I wanted to tell you everything I knew about this," he pulled out a faded picture of the certain villain. "This creature... is not a human... but a demon itself."

"Demon?" Sansa repeated. "That sounds ridiculous! There's no such thing as demon."

"And the quirks are not?" Hana retorted while glaring at the cat police.

Even though the married couple don't know what's going on but it's very serious when the grandfather rarely show what's inside the box to anyone but himself.

However, they knew that he's not a liar and they fully believed him.

That makes him went quiet.

"It's fine my dear," Hachiro calmed her down with gentle gaze. "No one would believe me like my old times when I was a teen."

"Bu-"

"It's all right," he smiled at her.

Ezume comforted her while patting her back but also glared at the police.

They knew that it's gonna happen but that doesn't stopped them from glaring at them for not believing him.

"What exactly do you mean by demon?" Naomasa questioned him, mentally confused when his quirk went still and didn't bothered to gave him either truth or lied like it always do.

"This demon is not a villain nor human," he explains. "You may have knew all the missing children from this times but not these."

He placed the box on the detective's lap, leaned his back as he watched him pulled out few papers one by one.

Naomasa narrowed his eyes, didn't recognized this brown old newspaper and realized that it's very old.

Suddenly his eyes went wide and swore that his heart stopped for moment.

1974, 5 childrens went missing during the night.

"This is..." he trailed off.

"What is it?" Sansa asked.

Aizawa took the paper from the box and his body went stiffened.

1975, more than 15 childrens went missing! No evidence!

Countless poster of missing childrens are there as well. "This is before the pre-quirks era," he breathes as he realized. "Before first quirk appears."

"What?"

Sansa ripped the paper from him and hitched his breath after reading it.

Naomasa flipped the paper to the back, his eyes darted to every words and cold sweat drips from his forehead.

1979, polices are desperate looking for answers and clues! More children went missing!

1980, case went cold! Unable to solved the mystery of disappearing children!

1982, 2 children have been found dead in the abandoned ruined building! No sign of struggle and merely wounded around their necks.

"My god..." Naomasa said with disbelief, not knowing how to react. Those newspapers somehow linked to the missing children in this time.

Aizawa went stilled.

1984, police found out those mising children are born on 15th July! What does it means?

The same dates and birthday.

His mind thought about the problem child. His hands seems shaking before clenched them.

Naomasa flipped the page to the last.

1985, childrens with 15th July went missing once again!

1987, three teenagers with same dates went missing during their camping trip! No struggles and evidence are empty!

Could Hachiro telling the truth? If it is then they are facing against more than just a villain.

Making sure of it, he looked at the old man with grim look.

"Is this true? All of it?"

Hachiro nodded weakly.

"Yes."

Truth.

This time, his quirk give him an answer which makes his heart dropped.

In the hospital, Midoriya is surrounded by his friends and classmates as they are asleep closely around him protectively.

His fingers are twitched.

So is the children.