Conversation (1)

Shiro sobbed, wiping the tears with his hands and rubbed his arms to keep himself warm.

"Looks like I'm here again..." he mumbled quietly as his body starting to relax and loosen his shoulders. "In my mind..."

"My my..."

He tensed, turn around and immediately glared at the tall figure sitting on the black throne with skulls.

The figure is tall and lean body. Wearing a white buttoned shirt underneath with black vest and long black trench jacket flowing eeriely by the ground, black pants and black boots with silver chains.

The figure - a man - is pale as white with long fingers and black sharp nails. His grin is wide with sharp razor teeth, red-yellow eyes glowing with slits and messy black hair.

Black top hat with dark red band on top of his head, big cat ears flicking and tail swing calmly from behind the throne.

"What a pleasure surprise," a man grins with mock and sarcasm. "I did not expected someone to visit me."

"You're the one who trepassing my mind!" the man hissed. "What are you doing here in my mind Diablo?"

"I heard that you've escape from the world of madness at last," Diablo lean against the throne comfortably and crossed his legs. "Your mother won't be happy to find out that her son is running away again~"

"That thing is not my mother!" He growls. "How could she call herself as a mother when she devour all of those children!?"

"Just like your friend came to save you?"

"He shouldn't have come back to me," Shiro grits his teeth. "He would have escape with others but he did and-"

"If he did ran away," Diablo cut him off, smirking amusedly. "Then he would have carry the guilt for his entire life."

"Why!? Jack has a change to live!" Shiro yelled at him. "How could he feel guilty when I was the one who told him to run! I was the one who make that choice! It was me that she should have eaten! Not him!"

"In case you've forgotten," Diablo chuckles. "Your mother is a starved one with no picky for the taste. She find you as worth for her and Jack is the weak one."

Shiro glared at him. "Yo-"

"Your friend is a stepping stone that get over her path, preventing her from stealing the children and so, she kill and ate or feed at her precious pets."

"Then I want answers!" He roared. "Why does that thing want with the children? Why them? Why does she want with them!?"

"That I cannot," Diablo hums. "But you will find your answers very well by going  to the same place."

"You want me to go back to that hell world?" Shiro asked with disbelief. "To hell with it!"

"Then more children will vanished more and more," a figure remind him. "You want answers? Then go back."

Shiro felt his breath hitches, sweats drip from his forehead and his fists clenched that blood fell between his fingers.

"I-I... I can't!"

"Oh?"

"I just can't!" He wailed. "If I did then she'll find me and killed me! I-"

"Oh? Didn't you say that you want to die?"

"I want to die in peace! Not in the madness and agony!"

"Then what do you want?"

"I-I... I want to be free!"

"But you already are."

"Not free enough! I want more!"

"Then my offer for you still stands," Diablo grinned as if he's enjoying this. "If you willing to do what I say so."

Shiro bit his lower lip.

"So what it's gonna be?"