The Past (1)

Warning! Depression and Angst!

"A patient from asylum?" Aizawa repeated with narrowed eyes.

"That thing told us everything about her when all of us were captured," Shiro glance around anxiously, afraid that she'll appear out of nowhere.

Others keep quiet, realizing how traumatized he is and few minutes later, Shiro takes a deep breath.

"I don't know about her condition when she was alive but I can tell you everything I know of."

A deep chuckles ran through his mind and he ignored it. He gulped fearfully and clenched his fists to prevent shaking.

"Tell us everything," Naomasa notice and didn't tell, sending him with warm gaze. Shiro relaxed and smile gratefully at him.

Diablo is watched with interest.

1965

Aya was a patient who admitted by her parents to the asylum. She was violently denied, struggling against the nurses and doctors who are attempting to take her.

She yelled, cursing and spitting at anyone including her betraying parents who doesn't looked at her.

She was forced to wear a cloth that won't allowed to move her arms. Aya was a simple girl with no friends and rough childhood where her father was a workaholic business man and her mother was a high school teacher.

She has no siblings and no one to play with due to her unusual hair. Her hair is silver and children teasing her as an old lady. Her eyes is pale blue and due to her beauty at teen age, she's popular at high school.

She yearn for her parent's attention and their love but their works are calling out to them and their bond are unable to form just like other families does.

Above of all, she was a top student with high grades and many students accused her for cheating but teachers thought otherwise.

She's just a smart lone girl.

However when the day of students graduated, Aya got into car crash accident and lost her right eye. She tried to tell anyone that someone pushed her but no one believed her, stating that it's an accident by a drunk driver.

Said a drunk driver died later.

Worse of all, her parents dimissed her and ignored the suffering she has been through.

She has no one to believe her.

No one to trust.

No one to be her friend.

1969

Due to her lone eye, she was trying to find a job and due to her humiliated, she was forced to be a prostitute for money.

Every day, she often cry in her bedroom and begin to cut herself, trying to get rid of the shame that filled inside of her.

She was taking drugs and drank alcohol but it wasn't enough. She then found out it was Amy who pushed her to the road after overheard the few women she recognized from her old school.

Filled with anger, she grabbed the knife and rampagne on the unsuspecting woman she saw on the park.

Screaming, someone is rushing to call the police and Aya doesn't care about that. Drowned in anger and pain, she stabbed the woman multiple times till police arrived.

1970

For once, her parents went to visit her and she found herself screaming at them. Neglected and loveless, she cursed them and throw hateful comments to them making them feels guilt.

Seeing their daughter in the state of aggressive woman, they couldn't find themself to speak and could only watch as Aya yelling everything she has to endure.

Despite her parent's vows, she doesn't believed them and avoid them as if they're an disease.

When it's time for her release, she just walked away from her parents and locked herself in the room. Ignoring the knocks and voices, she watched from the outside as she found herself calm at the gentle wind and sun shining through the window.

1971

She was watching from afar. She was outside with her mother who's trying to communicate her broken daughter when Aya heard the laughing.

A child's laughing.

In her ears, the child's voice is innocent and cheerful that she looked around and saw a playground not far from her.

Children are laughing and squealing, playing together and doesn't care about the outside world. Aya was jealous. The children are so pure and with their families looked at them with warm love in their eyes, she wanted to feel that love as well.

At first she was loathing toward children till few weeks later, a little girl asking her to throw a ball.

With deep silence, she was supposed to walk away and continued her trip to buy some from the store but instead, she was playing with few children who squealing happily.

For the first time in her life, she's laughing. Loud and happy laughter that she has never had before.

She was so happy.

So, so happy.

She decided that she wanted a family.

A family who loved her.

A family who understand.

A family who doesn't ignored.

A family who care.

A family who she loved the most.

And she want it.

She want it.

She want them.