Reason (2)

Shiro break out a sweat, trembling as he attempting to work his legs.

It's almost a day after his first met with his nephew and felt embarrassed for showing his own weak state but Shouto doesn't seem to be mind.

Instead he asked about the demon and how to save Midoriya, his nephew's friend.

He almost relieved that he barely escaped from her clutches alive since her deep hatred toward adults and attempting to either tormenting, torturing or eat.

At the same time, worried for other children that got kidnapped by her. Aya is obsessed of children and thought of their safety despite her condition.

From what he heard from Shouto, Midoriya is a teen boy with same age as him and will soon become an adult.

Knowing how trouble this situation is, Shiro still struggle whenever he should stay or return to the place where he's been through hell and back.

However, the face of his nephew wiped all those doubts away. He looks desperated and determined, Shiro know that Shouto will not hesitate to go after the demon.

Right now, he's doing his therapy of moving his legs. It's amazing to doctors at how he managed to walk with all those broken bones and survived with his heart in poor condition.

He sit on the chair and takes a deep breaths, sweats drip down from his forehead and hair tied up to ponytail.

"Shit..." he cussed quietly.

"Want some water?"

He looked up to see a small old woman with syringe looking staff, holding a water bottle.

"...Thank you," he take the bottle, twist the cap and tip to swallow the water after it flow inside his mouth.

"I am Recovery Girl," she introduces herself. "You must be the one everyone talking about."

"What?" Shiro is confused.

"They wanted to see you after the news about the hospital incident," she explained. "The bodyguards and police are keeping them at bay."

He sighed.

"I rather not want to face them."