Bella Bash

Today is the day that AJ has been looking forward to all week. The Bella's birthday bash was tonight and AJ couldn't wait to go. She bought the Bella's gold hoop earrings as their presents. Brie's hoops had the words "Brie Mode" written in the hoop while Nikki's had the word "Fearless". She wrapped the gifts with red paper and stuck a black bow on the top.

It was going on 6:00 and the party would start at 7:30. Dean and Sami were out buying some Chinese food for dinner and some cigarettes since AJ threw their pack in the dumpster. AJ honestly had no idea how she was going to sneak out of the the trailer to go to the party but she had to do something. The one night AJ wished for Dean and Sami to work for Jack they have the night off cuz some guy got murdered on the block where they sell so the whole place was crawling with narcs.

She flopped on the couch, beginning to paint her nails with black nail polish. When she finished she grabbed her curling iron and put small curls at the tips of her hair. She slipped her brand new dress on along with her heels and put on her jewelry. For once in AJ's life she felt like a million bucks. All that was missing was a little bit of make up. She put on some shimmery eyeshadow and maroon colored lipgloss. AJ looked herself over in Sami's full length mirror in his room. "Damn. I'm looking on point."

AJ grabbed a pen and some paper writing a note to the boys that she was going out and that she'd be back before midnight. She placed the note on the table then grabbed her black hand bag that had the gifts in it. AJ figured if she left before they came back she'd have nobody to tell her she couldn't go. Her plan was to catch a cab to Finn's house then they'd leave to the party together. Finn wasn't a huge party person and he decided that he wasn't going. When AJ found out that he got invited to the party she was able to convince him to go with her.

AJ opened the door to leave. Instead of seeing the great outdoors she saw Sami and Dean staring directly at her. "Uh. Hi." she stuttered nervously.

"AJ... what are you doing?" Sami asked.

"Nothing."

"Nothing, huh? Why you dressed up then?" Dean asked crossing his arms.

AJ shrugged, "Am I not allowed to get dolled up for no reason?"

"It looked to me like you were leaving." Sami said.

"What? No. I was just um, I was..."

"Cut the crap AJ. Where were you sneaking off to?" Dean demanded an answer.

"A party." AJ spilled under her breath. "The Bella's party."

"Dude." Sami slapped Dean's chest. "I hear their parties are awesome!"

"Not helping! Forget it AJ. You're not going to that, alright. That's final."

"Dean, you can't tell me what to do!"

Dean rubbed his face, "I already told you no. Don't argue with me." AJ looked down, tears rolling down her cheeks. "If you think cryings going to change my mind you're wrong."

Sami looked at AJ, seeing her like this actually made him upset for her. "Don't you think you're being a little too harsh? It's just a party."

"Who's side are you on?" Dean yelled.

"I'm not on anybodies side! I'm just saying she's never been to a party before so might as well let her enjoy herself." Sami argued. "Look at her Dean. She went all out to put an outfit together and she looks great. In fact she looks hot and you know it. Let her go and have a good time."

Dean slammed his hand on the table making them jump. "You know why I'm not letting her go? The Bella's and their crew have been messing with her for a years. You think they're just going to invite AJ to a party and not do something to her?" Sami had to admit that Dean was onto something. "I'm sorry AJ, but it's not happening."