You Cheater

AJ walked up the steps to the two story house, slamming her hand against the door. "Open up!"

The door opened, revealing Finn eating a giant bowl of popcorn. "Sup. I thought you were at prom."

AJ shoved her way in the house, "Well I was at prom until my experience was ruined yet again."

"What happened?" Finn closed the door, following AJ to the couch.

"Okay well I come out of the bathroom to see-"

Buzz Buzz Buzz

"Hold on." Finn pulled his phone out to see he had a message from an unknown number. "What the f-"

"What? Lemme see!" AJ took his phone and saw the picture of them kissing. "Someone is sending it to everybody?! How can this get any worse?"

"So now people think you're cheating on Dean with me?" AJ scraped her hand through her hair. "Well that's just perfect." He threw his hands in the air, "Now I look like a girlfriend stealing douche bag."

"Finn, the point is somebody took that picture and twisted what was really happening."

"Did you tell Dean that we were rehearsing for the play we're doing? That we kissed cuz it's in the script."

"I tried but he won't listen to me. Whoever took that picture was trying to sabotage mine and Dean's relationship."

Finn pinched the bridge of his nose, "Who would do that?"
______________________
-Meanwhile at Prom-

"You completely sold that Eva. Do you think Dean really fell for it?" The male voice asked as he walked into the bathroom.

"Of coarse he did, Randy. He's all muscle and no brains. I can't believe he didn't notice the blurry 'Romeo and Juliet' banner in the background."

Randy Orton threw his head back, laughing. "This is too perfect. Especially when I sent that picture to everybody in the school."

"Yeah, I'm going to need that $100 right now. Actually, make it $200. I didn't get punch poured on me for a low price."

Randy dug in his pocket. "Fine. Hopefully this will teach AJ that I was the best thing she ever had. Not that poor, scumbag, gutter filth, psycho Dean Ambrose. What does she even see in a guy like that?"

Eva shrugged, drying her hair. "Who knows. Maybe she sees herself in him. Crazy, weird, shall I go on? AJ's a nerd and Dean's an outcast. I'm not surprised that they found each other. Technically, it was your fault for cheating on her with Kim who ended up leaving you for somebody else."

Randy glared at the red head, "I suggest you shut up before I take my money back." Eva smacked her lips. "Trust me when I say that this is just the beginning."
____________________
-Finn's house-

"Then he yelled at me and said that we're threw."

"Wow. Things are gonna be super awkward when you head back home." Finn admitted. "Cuz not only does Dean not like you right now but neither does Sami."

"Thanks for the news flash Finn. This is a disaster. He hates me when I did nothing wrong!" She paused for a few moments, "When really I should be the one hating him!"

Finn tilted his head, "Did I miss something?"

"Dean's mad cuz he thinks I cheated when I didn't. I should be the pissed one cuz he was cheating on me with Eva. Now tell me, which one of us is the bad guy?"

"Uhhh..." he scratched the back of his head trying to think of the right thing to say. "To be honest, both of you are to blame." In response to Finn's answer AJ punched him in the abs but hurt her hand in the process. "The hell was that for?"