Prom

AJ and Paige went shopping together to find their prom dresses. Neither of them were into dresses but change wasn't a bad thing. They couldn't say the same for their dates. They absolutely dreaded having to dress formal.

"Does this look cute?" Paige asked.

"That's not even a prom dress. Or an actual dress." AJ answered.

"So? Neither is what you picked out. Do you think Sami would like this though?" Paige held the black outfit up to her body.

AJ squinted her eyes. "His pants would explode. If you like it then get it. Don't worry about trying to impress him. Just pick something you feel comfortable in."

"And you feel comfortable wearing that?" Paige pointed at the floral patterned floor length dress AJ had picked out. "What are you a grandma?"

"I think it looks cute."

Paige got the dress and threw it to the side and picked out a much shorter dress that stopped above the knee. "Now this is cute."

AJ scrunched her face, "Mmm, alright then. I'll get it." Paige clapped.
_________________________
-Prom Day/Dean,AJ,Sami's crib-

Dean and Sami looked themselves over in the mirror. "I look like a total pansy!" Dean whined.

"I think I look great." Sami winked at his reflection.

"I'm taking this stupid monkey suit off." he said, loosening his tie.

"Oh no you don't!" Sami stopped him. "C'mon this is a one time thing then you can go back to your original sketchy look."

"I do not dress sketchy!"

"Oh yes you do."

"Look who's talking Mr. I'm to cool to cool to wear anything that's not black."

"Ouch. Shots fired." Sami checked his watch. "We should go pick Paige and AJ up now. If we're late they'll have our heads."

"Totally."
_______________________
-Paige's house-

"I'm nervous." AJ admitted.

"Why?" Paige asked, flipping the channels with the remote. She sat up, "I mean, you live with Dean and you're around him 24/7. If anything I should be the one who's nervous."

"It's that Dean and I aren't the romantic type of couple. This whole thing just isn't us. I'd feel more comfortable if we just stayed home and watched movies together."

Paige laughed, "You're only nervous cuz this is new to the both of you. It's normal." she paused, "And watching movies together can be pretty romantic."

"Not when your boyfriends best friend is munching on popcorn and talking throughout the entire movie."

"He does that to?!" Paige got excited. "I can't sit through a movie without talking. Unless its anime. Then that's a different story."

AJ smacked her forehead, "You're an anime nerd to?"

"Duh!"

"So is Sami." Paige took a moment to fangirl. "You guys are my OTP."

"Your wuh?"

"Nothing." AJ shook her head.

Knock Knock Knock

Paige and AJ got up together to answer the door. Standing outside was Dean and Sami looking as handsome as ever, making both of their dates weak at the knees.

"You two look amazing." Dean complimented.

"Blade goes both ways." Paige said.

"That's such a Sami thing to say." Dean laughed, nudging his friend who seemed to be hypnotized by Paige's beauty. Sami opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. He was so nervous. "We better get going." Dean held AJ's hand leading her to his car. Paige grabbed Sami's hand and smiled as he lead her to his car.
______________________
The group walked into the gym where the prom was being held. A disco ball hung from the ceiling, decorations pinned on the walls, and eyes on the four students standing in the middle of the building.