Somewhere New Someone Old

"Dude this is huge! We're going to be doing shows outside of Ohio now and be making way more cash!" Sami cheered, packing his bag.

"I know! Think about it, a couple years from now we both could be wrestling in the WWE." Dean said.

"Ehhh, you're thinking way to big."

"What do you mean?"

Sami zipped his bag, "WWE wants huge guys that are scarfing down steroids and are poster boy material. No way they'll hire scumbags like us."

Dean shook his head, "Don't dream small brotha. We will make it to the WWE soon. I have a good feeling about it." (😉)

"AJ hurry up!" the boys yelled.

"Hold on! I gotta pack the rest of my clothes."

"You wear the same thing all the time you're going to make us late." Sami said.

AJ dragged her bags out of her room. They were stuffed to full capacity. "We're only going to be gone for two weeks not camping for a month." Sami told her.

"Shut up. I need all of this stuff." AJ said.

Dean picked up her bag and unzipped it. "Nail polish, comics, dvd's, a Nintendo, manga, a nail fail, and a hair straightener." he listed pulling out all of AJ's things. "You really don't need to bring all this stuff."

AJ put the stuff back in her bag. "Let me do me. And you do you. K?"

"I think she's trying to tell you to go fuck yourself." Sami laughed.

"C'mon boys, I don't got all day. Let's get this show on the road!"
_______________________
The trio drove to Chicago for the boys first match outside of Cincinnati. Sami and Dean were a little nervous but knew that they would blow the roof off the building.

They competed in a tag team match against two other young upcoming superstars named Viktor and Konnor. Or as they like to call themselves, The Ascension. Dean and Sami had never faced anyone as strong as these two guys. They were getting destroyed through out the entire match. When ever Sami or Dean would get the upper hand The Ascension would soon turn the tables.

AJ watched from backstage, worried about the boys physical being. She got a little scared when Dean got busted open after a nasty blunt punch to the face by Viktor. Sami jumped off the top ropes nailing Viktor on the side of the head with his knee. Out of nowhere came Konnor delivering the most brutal spear AJ has ever seen in her whole life. She covered her eyes when she realized that Dean was in the middle of the ring with Konnor and Viktor surrounding him. "Don't get up Dean. Don't get up!" AJ yelled at the TV.

The Ascension did their signature roar before connecting with their lethal finisher called Fall of Man. Dean looked like he got split in half when the two charged through him. The ref went for the count as Konnor pinned Dean, "1...2...3!" AJ counted along. "Awww man!" she pouted because her boys, The Switchblade Conspiracy lost. She skipped to the curtains waiting for them with two water bottles and towels thrown over her shoulder.

Dean and Sami came to the back covered in sweat, "Did you enjoy the match?" they asked, taking the water and towel that AJ handed them.

"It was awesome! I totally loved the part when-"

"Great match out there guys." Viktor said.

"Thanks. You too." Sami and Dean shook their hands.

"How long have you guys been wrestling for?" Konnor asked.

"About two in a half years." Dean answered.

AJ was awkwardly standing in the middle of the guys who were towering over her. "Who's this?" Viktor pointed to AJ.

Dean put his arm around her. "This is my girlfriend, AJ." she waved.

"I'm Viktor and this is my older brother Konnor."

"Nice to meet you two." AJ smiled. "Your match was awesome. I totally loved your finisher."

"Aww thanks." they said.

"Yeah, same." Dean rubbed his neck, "It hurt like hell."

Sami interrupted, "We should wash up and get going."

"I agree." Dean said heading to the showers. "Nice meeting you guys."

"You too." The Ascension said.
__________________________
-Super Market-

AJ, Dean, and Sami split up to buy their favorite 'road food' as they liked to call it. AJ was scanning the shelves looking for a bag of hot Cheetos. She kneeled down to grab a bag and when she stood up she accidentally bumped into the lady behind her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Miss." AJ apologized to the lady with the cherry blonde hair.

"Don't worry about it." she replied.

AJ nodded then did a double take. Why does this lady look so familiar? "Sharon?"

The lady turned around, getting a good look at the young teen, "AJ?"

"Oh my gosh! How are you?" AJ hugged her, "You look amazing!" Wow she really knows how to clean up.

"I feel amazing." Sharon smiled. "What are you doing in Chicago?"

"Dean and Sami had a wrestling gig." AJ told her.

Sharon's eyes grew, "Dean's here?"

"Yeah. You want me to text him that you're here. He really misses you."

"He does?" she asked quietly, "Um, excuse me I gotta go."

"But don't you want to-?"

"Hey, hun. Who's this?" a blonde man interrupted.

"Brian, this is AJ. I told you about her, remember?" Sharon reminded.

"Oh yeah. I remember now." Brian smiled, then shook AJ's hand.

"She said that Dean's here too."

"Oh." Brian said. "We should go."

AJ tilted her head, "Did I miss something?"

"No, sweetie. We just really need to go. I have a... uh..."

"Doctors appointment." Brian informed.

"Hey AJ. Me and Sami are-" Dean stood in the middle of the aisle, stunned for a moment. "Mom?"

"Hi, Dean."

Dean looked at the blonde man standing beside Sharon, holding her hand. "Dad?"
___________________
A/N: Oooooo! Can it really be Dean's father?! If so, why don't they want to face their son? Find out next chapter.