Just Ask Her

Dean and Sami were sitting on the couch watching TV while AJ went to the mall with Naomi. Sami hated keeping secrets from Dean. Part of him said to tell Dean about what happened to AJ. The other half said to keep quiet.

"What's on your mind, Sami?"

Sami jerked his head in a panic, "What? Nothing! Nothing's on my mind."

Dean chuckled, "I've known you all my life. I know when something is bugging you. So are you gonna tell me or am I going to have to force you?"

"It's about AJ." he said. Dean leaned in wanting to know more. Sami told him about AJ's experience at prom and how heart broken she was about it. "Maybe you could try and make her second time better than the first?" Sami suggested.

"Dammit. I don't want to go to that but if it will creat a good memory for her then I'll ask her. But if AJ says no then I'm not asking again."

"I can't wait to see you in a tux!"

Dean frowned, "I'm going to look like a total pansy."
________________________
-Dater High School-

"Hey AJ." Dean called, catching up to her in the halls during passing period. "What's up?"

"Walking to class. What else?"

Dean chuckled, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." she shrugged.

"Do you wanna go to prom with me?"

AJ's eyes widened. "Nope." she answered casually and kept walking.

"Nope? What do you mean 'nope?' You're making me look like a complete idiot right now."

"Sorry, Dean. I already told you I don't do prom."

Even though Dean promised himself that he wouldn't ask again if AJ turned him down he still wanted to make her bad experience up to her. "I don't either, but who says you can't try something new?"

AJ rolled her eyes, "It's not new for me."

Dean wanted to see if AJ would tell him what she meant by her comment even though he knew already. "What do you mean?"

She sighed deeply, "Doesn't matter." AJ answered finally arriving to her class.

Dean reached for her hand, "Why can't you tell me?"

"Because it hurts to talk about it."

"I know what happened." Dean confessed as AJ's nerves spiked to her chest. "I know about Randy. I know about the cheating. You don't have to be embarrassed to share this kind of stuff with me. I thought I've made it clear that you can tell me anything."

"It's not that I'm embarrassed. I just don't want it to happen again."

Dean wrapped his arm around her waist, "It won't happen again. Have I ever given you a reason not to trust me?" AJ shook her head no. "Exactly. Now then, will you be my date for the prom?"

AJ blushed, "Oh why not."

Sami came from behind the lockers smiling and clapping, "Bravo! I can't wait until prom now. Imma see my BFF looking all gorgeous."

"Sami, don't call me that." Dean said.

"I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about AJ."

She laughed, "We need to find you a date Sami."

Dean smirked. "Yeah dude. If I have to go you have to go."

Sami shook his head. "Nah nah nah. You see I don't-"

"Nope." Dean cut him off. "You're going."

Sami groaned, "But I don't like any of these hoes that come here." He whined. "Plus I doubt any chick here would want to go with me." he pouted.

"Actually..." AJ began, "There is one girl that told me she thinks you're cute."

Sami's face lit up, "No way! Are you messing with me Lee?"

"It's that new girl in our history class. I forgot her name. She has black hair, kinda pale, pierced lip." AJ described.

"Paige?!" Sami jumped.

"Ooo." Dean smiled, "She's ho---" AJ cocked her head at him, "very pretty. Hehehe. I ship it."

"I know right!" Sami cheered. "Imma ask her."

"Ask who where?" a British voice asked. They turned around and saw Paige smile and wave at them.

"Uhhh..." Sami stammered, taking a few steps back into Dean and AJ, who pushed him forward to stand close to Paige. He never was shy around girls he liked. Mostly because he never had feelings for them he just liked how they looked. But Paige, there was something about her that just made him feel tingly on the inside. "So... prom...?"

Paige looked at the couple that was giggling behind Sami. "What about it?" she laughed.

"Wanna go with me?" he asked shyly.

Paige looked past Sami and at AJ, "Did you tell him?" AJ nodded. "I would love to go with you." she pulled out a black pen from her messenger bag then wrote her number on Sami's arm. "You should call me." Paige winked before leaving to her class.

Sami leaned against the lockers, "Am I smooth or what?"

Dean tried hiding his laugh, "Yeah Sami. She was swooning."

"I'm excited!" AJ clapped. "I gotta pick out a dress, shoes, make up. Eeeep!"

"Calm down babe." Dean kissed her head. "It's only prom."

"It means more cuz I'm going with you." AJ pulled Dean down to her level then began making out with him. Sami made a fake gag noise. "Oh shut up Sami."

"Yeah. This could be you and Paige at prom."

"Shut up!" Sami said, obviously getting embarrassed. "Can't wait for prom."
_______________________
A/N: The moment you have all been waiting for....Sami finally has a girl! 👏👏👏👏Hope you guys are ready for prom!