Dear God

It's only been a week since AJ had moved in with Randy. In that short time she had already been getting a lot of crap for her actions. People were calling her a floozy, homie hopper, attention seeker, two-timer, and a whore. The sad thing was that Dean was one of the people calling her those names.

She didn't understand why everybody was turning against her. At the same time there was really nobody on her side to begin with. It wasn't like she was dating Randy. He was just a friend helping her out. That's at least what she saw it as.
____________________________
-Dean&Sami's apartment-

Dean was trying to find the strength to roll out of bed. He cracked his eyes halfway open, to see an empty bedside. He wasn't used to not sleeping next to AJ. Every time he woke up he thought she'd be there. Dean never even rolled onto the left side of the bed because that's where AJ would sleep. It came to a point where he couldn't even sleep in that bed. He began sleeping on the floor then soon migrated to the couch.

"Morning, Sami." Dean said in a groggily tone.

"I'm not talking to you." Sami said while chugging the milk from his cereal bowl.

Dean scoffed, "You're acting like such a little bitch."

"And you're acting like an asshole. Wait, thats nothing new."

"Alright, I get your angry about all the stuff going on but it's no reason for you to be throwing a hissy fit."

"Do you know how badly you hurt AJ after all the stuff you told her? She's one of my best friends and it pissed me off that you were being a total jackass to her."

"Well if you care about her so much then why don't you go and steal her back from Randy and go get married to her!" Dean yelled. "Oh wait, you can't cuz all she sees you as is a friend." Sami glared at his friend. "Tell me Sami, did it piss you off every time you saw me and AJ together? I mean, lets be serious here. It must suck seeing your best friend dating the girl you fell in love with." Dean smirked.

Sami flipped the table onto Dean then got on top of him and started punching him repeatedly. Dean has told Sami crap before in the past but now he went too far. Nobody, not even someone who was practically a brother to Sami was going to talk to him like that.

After a couple of seconds Sami got off of Dean and took a moment to catch his breath. He had no idea how good it would feel after finally sticking it to Dean. Sami had to admit though, that he felt a whole lot better.

Dean struggled back to his knees, spitting out some blood onto the white carpet. Sami clenched his fists getting ready to fight again but Dean put his hands up. "Okay, I'm sorry Sami. I didn't mean to say that, alright."

Sami rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

"No, Sami. I'm serious. I shouldn't have said that to you. I was just trying to make you feel as bad as I'm feeling right now."

"It's okay. I guess." Sami accepted his apology. "But if you ever say something like that to me again I will rearrange your face."

Dean chuckled, "It's a deal."
________________________

-Drive to School-

Randy and AJ were on their way to school and there was an awkward silence in the truck. Randy put in an Avenged Sevenfold CD then turned up the radio when the song Dear God came on, remembering that was AJ's favorite song. She began singing along while she looked out the window spotting Dean's car heading to the school. The corners of her lips threatened to curl downwards but AJ refused to look upset.

"There's Ambrose." Randy pointed at the car that was speeding down the street.

"Yup."

"I need to ask you something. Did you and him ever... do anything?"