Change Her Mind

Sami,AJ, and Dean were all sitting on the couch wearing their sleep attire watching Raw is War. This was the first time in a long time that they all were able to spend time together. AJ was so happy that Sami and Dean didn't have to work tonight, she absolutely hated being left alone in the trailer with no company.

Sami reached over to the coffee table to grab a pack of cigarets. "Dean, can I borrow your lighter? I lost mine."

Dean grabbed his bag from the corner, looking for his lighter. He poured his bag empty, "I can't find it."

AJ smiled. She saw Sami's lighter earlier in the bathroom and decided to throw it away. Dean's lighter on the other hand was safe and sound in her bag. "Sucks. I guess you won't be able to smoke anymore." she smirked.

Sami threw a pillow at her, "I know you had something to do with it."

AJ looked at them in a cute innocent way. "Me? I would never."

"Stove!" Sami said. "I'll light it with the stove. I'm a genius!"

AJ groaned, "Can you at least smoke outside? You know how much I hate the smell of those cancer sticks"

Sami rolled his eyes while blowing a trail of smoke into the air. "Fine." He agreed going outside.

"Damn I wonder where mine went? That was my favorite lighter."

AJ got up, unzipping her bag and got the lighter out. "You mean this lighter?" she asked. "If you ask me it looks pretty tacky."

Dean looked at her, "Where'd you get that?" he reached for it but AJ held it behind her back.

"Next time you want to spy on me you should make sure not to leave any evidence that you were there."

"I wasn't spying on you. I was... Observing you from a distance making sure that nothing happened to you."

AJ tilted her head, giving Dean her crazy eyes. "Why did you do it?"

"Because, because AJ you know I really like you and that guy comes out of the blue and he's all over you. How else am I supposed to react?"

AJ sighed, "That guy is my best friend and you don't need to worry about me when I'm with him. He's good to me and is there to support me. He's not going to hurt me." She paused. "Besides, Dean I already told you that we-"

"I don't care. We could make it work out if you would only give me a chance. That's all I ask AJ. One chance to let me prove myself worthy of you."

"Dean." she ran her hand through her hair nervously, "I like you a lot. I have for a long time. But you're always out and even us as friends aren't ever able to spend enough time together. Tell me how a relationship like that is supposed to work out. I want a guy that I could talk to through out all the hours of the night. Someone who could care for me when I'm sick. Even pick me up from work on a rainy day. I know it might sound stupid but that's what I want. You're not the type of guy who would go out of his way to do simple things like that for me." she explained with glossy eyes.

"But I can be that guy. I want to be that guy. AJ, whatever you want whatever you need I'll be there for you. I'd do anything that'll make you happy. Just name it and i'll get the job done." Dean said, trying to change AJ's mind.

"Okay fine."

"Just please give me a- Wait. Did you say fine?" Dean was shocked.

"I'll give you a chance." She nodded. "but you have to ask me out properly."

"Do I have to?" he asked shyly. AJ crossed her arms "Alright, I'll do it. AJ, will you go out with me?"

She smiled, leaping into Dean's arms. "Of course I will."

The sweet moment between the new couple was sadly cut short when Sami busted through the door. "What did I miss?!" he yelled.

"Dean and I are going out now." AJ smiled as Dean put his arm around her waist bringing her in closer.

Sami stared at them, "That's great... But I meant on wrestling!"

"Oh. I wasn't paying attention." Dean confessed. "My bad."

Sami threw his arms in the air, "I worked hard to get this illegal cable. The least you could do is watch it." Dean and AJ shrugged. "I better not hear any noises coming from you two at night or you're outta here."

Dean smirked. AJ blushed. "That won't be happening anytime soon. Trust me." she confirmed. I can't believe I'm dating Dean Ambrose. It's like a fantasy come to life. But what about Finn? Dammit. I need to break this to him soon before he really starts to fall for me. That is if he hasn't already...

I can't believe I'm dating AJ now. After all this time it finally happened. She's mine. I just hope that I don't disappoint her. God, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let her slip away from me. Don't worry AJ. I can and will be the guy that you hoped to have. I promise.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
A/N: Yayyy!! They're finally together! But uh-oh. What about Prince?? AJ already told him that she and Dean didn't have a thing and she made out with him! Will he take this lightly or make a scene?? Find out soon!

Read/Review/Share

Lyrics: When Heaven Sent You: by Hinder. Check the song out. Hope you like it as much as I do