Events

Dean and Sami were skipping class together as usual. They were walking down the main hall and saw a bulletin board filled with all of the nonsensical events coming up.

"Seriously though. Who thinks of all these stupid clubs? I mean, why would anybody want to join the knitting comity?" Dean said reading the fliers that were posted.

"Hey." Sami pointed to the pink flier, "Prom's coming up. You gonna take AJ?"

Dean gave him an -are you kidding me- face, "Pft. No."

"Why not?"

"Sami, I don't do prom. It's probably one of the most stupidest things that schools have. Right behind the talent show." Dean said. "Plus, I doubt AJ would ever want to go to that."

"Have you tried asking her? Cuz all girls secretly want to go to prom no matter how much they deny it."

"Not everybody wants to go to a stupid school dance."

Sami rolled his eyes at his hardheaded friend, "Whatever. I'm just saying you could see if she's interested."

Dean squinted his eyes, "She won't be." he assured.

"Won't be what?" a familiar voice asked.

The boys turned around, almost startled. "Oh hey, AJ." Sami smiled. "Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

"Yeah, Aren't you?" she told them. "I asked if I could go to the library to get a book." she explained. "Why are you guys looking at all this crap?" she pointed to the pinned fliers. "All this stuff is a waste of time."

Dean snuck a smirk at Sami, motioning that he was right about the whole prom thing. "Tell me about it."

"Even prom?" Sami asked.

AJ hesitated to answer, "Don't even freaking get me started with prom. I hate it so much. It's the stupidest thing ever. Right behind talent show of course, but still."

"Whoa. Strong feelings much?" Sami said. "Why so much hate?"

AJ scratched her head. "It doesn't matter. See you guys later." she waved before skipping down the halls.

"Hm." Sami crossed his arms.

"What?"

"Don't you think that was a little weird? How she just flipped out at the word prom."

"I told you not everybody likes prom." Dean reminded.

"Yeah, but that was- never mind. I'm going to class." Sami said.
________________________
-Art class-

Sami was doodling in his notebook while the art teacher was giving instructions. God, how he wished he could shove a paintbrush down Mr.Layfield's throat. "Callihan!" He yelled. Sami ignored, turning the volume up from his head phones. "Callihan!" he yelled again, this time yanking Sami's ear buds out.

"Was that really necessary?" Sami told him.

"I'm sick of you not paying attention in my class."

"This is an art class right? I'm drawing like I'm supposed to." Mr.Layfield snatched Sami's notebook.

He saw a picture of himself wearing a ten gallon hat, his body was super round, and he was getting kicked in his enlarged gut by a cow. "Do you think this is funny?"

Sami shrugged, "I was going to right 'big fat meanie' but you didn't let me finish. Then it would have been funny."

"Sami, just shut up." Finn whispered to him. Mr.Layfield threw the book at Sami as he rolled his eyes. "Seriously man, you gotta stop being so rude."

"I'm not being rude." Sami defended himself then flipped the pages to his book to draw another picture. Finn grabbed his book and looked through it. "Not cool Devitt. Give it back."

"You're pretty good." he flipped through the pages and stopped when he saw a portrait. "Is this AJ?"

Sami snatched his book. "No!" Finn raised his eyebrow, "Okay yes. I was bored so I drew her. Bite me." They chuckled. "Hey, you're super close to AJ too. Do you know why she hates prom so much?" Finn shook his head then went back to work. "Don't you dare ignore me. You know why don't you!"

Finn put down his pencil, "She made me promise not to tell anybody."

"Dude. C'mon you can tell me."

"I can't. I promised."

"Promises are meant to be broken. Just spill the deeds."

Finn pouted not wanting to tell Sami what AJ told him. He never broke promises but Sami was so persistent. "Fine! She hates prom because she went with Randy Orton once. He was super late to picking her up and when they got to prom he didn't even pay attention to her. She found him outside the gym messing around with some chick named Kelly. AJ told me after she saw that she ran back to her car in tears. Randy never even apologized to her."

Sami now understood why this event caused her so much pain. "How come she told you this and not me or Dean?

"Oh I don't know. Maybe because I don't threaten to kill anyone if they did her wrong." Finn answered sarcastically. "Just don't tell her I told you. I already feel bad about this."

"Don't worry I won't tell anybody. Except Dean."

"No you can not tell Dean!"

"Why not?"

"She said its super embarrassing."

"So? We've seen AJ at her worst. We don't make fun of her."

"It doesn't matter."

"Is there something else you're not telling me?"

Finn sighed, "Part of her thinks that Dean might do the same thing."

"That's insane. He's crazy about AJ."

"True. But you and I both know that Dean is weak when it comes to chicks."

Sami wanted to defend Dean's honor but Finn had a point. The only reason Dean had never cheated on AJ yet was because he was never around any other girls. As much as Sami hated to admit it, Dean was the most promiscuous guy he's ever met and he didn't know how to control his lust for women. "Point taken. But Dean won't make the same mistake as Randy. He's better than that."

Finn shrugged, "Hope you're right."
________________________
A/N: Will Sami tell Dean what Finn said? If so how will Dean take the news?

Read/Comment/Share