Wrestling=Fighting

It's been about a month since the trios encounter with Jack. Dean and Sami are worried about AJ's will of freedom from the drug lord/pimp. They began doubting themselves about being able to make enough money to keep AJ safe with them and as far away from Jack as possible. They pondered if the worst of this situation were to happen that AJ would have to learn how to defend herself in the dangerous streets of Cincinnati.

"I'm telling you, Dean. We need to teach AJ how to fight." Sami suggested.

"I don't know, Sami. She seems so... fragile. Plus, we shouldn't even be thinking about the worst happening cuz it's NOT going to happen. Not if I have something to do with it."

"I'm just saying. I mean, everyone should learn how to fight. It's a survival skill."

Dean chewed his nail, "I don't know..."

AJ walked out of the bathroom and sat on the couch with Dean and Sami, "Sup. Whatchya talkin bout?"

Dean looked at Sami wondering what they should tell her. He knew if telling AJ that they weren't confident about being able to please Jack, she'd have a heart attack. "AJ, would you wanna learn how to fight- I mean wrestle?" Sami asked.

AJ's face lit up, "Of course I would! Are you guys gonna teach me?"

"Yeah." Dean said nervously, giving Sami a concerned look.

"We'll teach you everything we know." Sami faked a smile to simulate excitement.

AJ hugged both of them, "Thank you! Seriously, you guys are the best!"

HONK!

"Who's that?" Sami asked.

AJ grabbed her backpack from the corner, "It's Finn. We have to get to school early today cuz of rehearsal."

Dean tilted his head, "Rehearsal? You didn't tell us anything about a rehearsal."

"Uhh yeah I did. I told you that I'm in drama club and have to preform in a play in 3 weeks. Remember?"

Sami and Dean looked at each other hoping the other knew what AJ was talking about. "Nah. I don't remember." Sami admitted.

AJ rolled her eyes, "Of course you don't. I'll see you guys later." she waved as she left the trailer.

Dean and Sami waved back. Dean threw his head back, running his hands over his face, "Do you think tricking her to learn how to fight is such a good idea?"

Sami nodded unsurely, "Totally. She'll never know the difference between wrestling and fighting. I hope."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
-Finn's truck-

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." AJ answered.

"You've been acting sorta different lately. Is something going on at home?" Finn asked with concern in his voice.

"What makes you think something's wrong?" AJ snapped.

Finn tried recovering from his question that offended AJ. "I'm just saying, you haven't been yourself. I'm not the only one who's noticed. Naomi, Jimmy, and Jay have too."

"I'm fine." AJ lied. She couldn't tell Finn about the whole Jack situation. The last thing she needed was more people worrying about her. Dean and Sami did that enough already.

Finn wasn't convinced. He knew something was up but he'll only talk about it when AJ was ready. "Just remember that I'm here if you need anything. Or just want someone to talk to. Okay?"

AJ nodded. "Thank's. But honestly I'm perfectly alright." she wished she could convince herself that that was the case. She didn't want to bring it up to Sami or Dean but not even she was sure about them being able to make Jack happy. The nightmares that she had about that man would make her shoot out of bed in cold sweats. Sometimes she felt as if she was being strangled in her sleep that would cause her to awaken, gasping for air. Deep down though, she believed her boys would find a way to get out of this mess.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

-Training Center-

Dean tried teaching AJ some of the basic things to "wrestling". Like how to throw punches, what places to aim for and how to block attacks. It made him smile just by seeing how enthusiastic AJ was to learn how to "wrestle" and how much of a fast learner she was. Having a girlfriend who was a scrapper seemed pretty attractive to him as well.

Dean grabbed a towel, tossing it to AJ so she could wipe her sweat off. "I think that's enough training for today. We'll do this again tomorrow."

AJ chugged her water then started skipping circles around Dean. "No lets keep going. I'm still full of energy. I could do more!"

Dean groaned, "Babe I'm tired."

Sami took his headphones out as he put down his weights. "I'll take over if you want." he offered.

"Go for it." Dean said as he lied on the floor catching his breath. "I can't believe she wore me out this much."

AJ smiled, then skipped onto the wrestling mats, waiting for Sami to join her. "K Sami I'm ready. What are we gonna do next?"

"I'm thinking grapples." Sami began showing her how to get someone in a hammerlock and how to escape one. He couldn't help but get a little turned on by how close him and AJ were. Yeah, she was still Dean's girlfriend but it wasn't like Sami was going to try anything on her. At least, he tried not to pull any moves on her.

He had AJ bent over, applying pressure to her sides. "Now what you wanna do is reach in between your legs and grab my foot and pull up. That'll be your escape." he explained.

AJ did what she was told and reached down for his foot. Dean sat up and saw how AJ and Sami were in an 'awkward' position. "Whoa okay that's enough. I think I got it from here." Dean intervened, breaking up the submission hold.

Sami laughed, "I was just teaching her a move, Dean. Don't get your panties in a bunch."

Dean kept his anger hidden. He knew Sami was attracted to AJ. It was no secret. He admitted it himself but that didn't mean Dean was okay with it. Pretty soon he was going to have a heart to heart conversation with him.

AJ sighed, "Dean, we were being professional about this. Besides, you said you were tired. Let Sami teach me a few more holds then we're out of here." she bargained.

Dean let out a low growl, "Fine. But no more hammerlocks. I don't want this to turn into a Triple H and Trisha Stratus type of thing."

Sami smirked, "And you'd be jealous Stephanie."

Dean scowled, "Whatever."

AJ sensed the tension between her friends. Well, friend and boyfriend. She went up to Dean wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her level to make out with him. It might have been a mean thing to do in front of Sami but AJ had to show that nobody could come in between her and Dean.

"Now that you mention it, I am pretty tired too." she grabbed her duffle bag. "Let's split." she said, skipping outside to the car.

"Wow." Dean and Sami both said. "And I thought you were odd." Sami joked, then let out a heavy sigh. "You can't lose that." he added, referring to AJ.

"I won't." Dean said boldly.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
A/N: See yuh next chapter!
Read/Review/Share💕