Perfect

AJ and Dean pulled up into the schools parking lot, Dean got out first opening the door for AJ, something that he didn't always do until now. People already began talking. It was as if they were walking the red carpet and all eyes were on them. Minus the flash photography and sea of complements.

AJ clutched onto Dean's hand as he rubbed her hand with the pad of his thumb trying to calm her nerves. He walked her to the class but the teacher wasn't there yet. Shocker. Mr.Maddox was known for always being late to his own class.

"Uh, do you want me to wait here with you until someone unlocks the door?" Dean asked.

"Nah, it's fine. You go to class and we'll meet each other in the front of the school for lunch. Deal?"

"Deal." he leaned down kissing AJ on her cheek. "See ya."

AJ waved. She slid down the wall falling to the floor, putting her earbuds in, closing her eyes getting lost in her thoughts. She saw another backpack get set beside her, it was Finn's. AJ looked up from the bag and saw him reading a comic book. "Hi."

"Hey." he smiled, going back to his reading.

AJ noticed that Finn wasn't acting himself today. He would usually engage in conversation. "You okay?"

He shut his comic angrily. "No, AJ. Everything is not okay. You told me that you and Dean didn't have a thing going on. I had to hear about you two going out from Dolph Ziggler of all people. You lied to me."

"Finn, I didn't lie to you."

"You're doing it again. What's your reason? Were you trying to lead me on then get with Dean and make fun of me for liking you?"

"No! I would never do that to you. I didn't even think Dean and I would ever be a thing. It just happened. I wanted to talk to you about this whole thing." Finn took a couple deep breaths to calm himself down. AJ explained to him how she never meant to hurt his feelings. She confessed that she really liked him but all she saw him as was a friend. AJ did feel bad about breaking his heart. He did deserve someone who would be good to him but quite frankly that person wasn't her. "I'm really sorry for what i put you through. Do you forgive me?"

Finn inhaled deeply, "I can't stay mad at you. Just know that if anything happens I'm still here, okay?" AJ nodded. "Can I be honest with you?"

"Yeah. Totally."

"I know this might sound pathetic but I don't think I'll ever stop liking you. When we first met, you and I had an instant connection. I... I fell in love with you, AJ. It's going to be difficult for me to get over the one I love."

AJ's stomach twisted in knots. How could I break his heart like this? I'm an awful person. "I wish I-"

"It's okay." Finn said softly wiping a tear that fell from AJ's eye. "This was something i needed to get off of my chest. I don't expect you to do anything about what I told you. I just wanted you know."

AJ pulled Finn in for a warm embrace. "You're seriously the best person in the whole world."

Finn smiled as he wrapped his loving arms around her. "Yeah I know." he chuckled, letting go.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

-Lunch-

AJ walked to the front of the school as promised. Dean's car was parked outside but Dean was nowhere in sight. AJ placed her things on the steps, taking a seat. A couple off foot steps were behind her. AJ looked to see who it was then scoffed.

It was Dolph Ziggler and his crew. AJ stood up to face them. "Can I help you?" she said giving them attitude.

"Calm yourself, wild cat." Damian said. "We just wanna talk."

Dolph was the first to speak. "We want to let you know that we're really sorry for the crap that we put you through."

"We wanted to apologize sooner but we didn't know how to approach you at the time." Brie added.

AJ crossed her arms, not believing a word that they were saying.

"We know that you wouldn't forgive us just like that so we wanted to make it up to you." Miz said.

"Brie and Nikki's birthday is coming up and we're going to have a birthday bash at my place." Summer informed. "It's gonna be a lot of fun and only the cool people are coming."

"And we want you to be one of them." Nikki smiled, handing AJ a red invitation. "We cool now?"

AJ took the invitation from Nikki's hand. Wow, this is the first time I've ever been invited to a party. She nodded. "Yeah, we're cool."

Brie smiled, giving AJ a hug. "Wear something nice okay." She said before the crew walked down the steps to their cars. "That invitation calls for only one person so don't bring Dean or his friend with you. No offense but they kind of give our people the creeps." Brie stated.

AJ put the invitation in her backpack, "Don't worry. I won't tell them."

"Cool." Miz smiled "Cuz I'm not in the mood to get my face smashed in again." he joked, the crew laughed.

They opened the doors of their cars, revving the engine. "See yuh there!" they all yelled waving out the widows.

AJ waved back with a huge smile on her face. "Bye!" Words couldn't describe how happy she was. It was like every broken piece in her life was falling into its proper place. Not only did the bullying stop but now she's cool with the most popular kids in school. How could this get any better? She felt muscular arms around her waist and soft lips on her cheek. Oh that's how. "What took you so long?"

"I made a sale to a couple of freshmen. Sorry I kept you waiting, hun." Dean apologized, kissing her neck gently.

AJ bit back a moan, "Okay hot stuff. Calm yourself. I'm starving. Lets eat." she smiled skipping to his car.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/N: Sorry for the lack of Dean in this chapter but I promise I'll make up for it by posting an amazing chapter!

Read/Review/Share