My Time With The Prince

Dean was in the halls waiting for AJ to get out of her 4th period Spanish class. It was a usual thing for him to skip class for his own personal needs. The bell rang and he hid behind the lockers out of sight so AJ wouldn't spot him. By the looks of it, it so happened to be that he wasn't the only person waiting for AJ. At the end of the hall stood Finn Bálor Devitt.

Am I really going to spy on the girl I like because I don't like the guy she's hanging out with? Of course I am! They went out of the building together heading towards the back of the school. Dean snuck around the brick walls not too far behind them. They found themselves at the gym area. AJ went into the girls locker room and Finn went into the boys locker room. "What the hell are they doing?" Dean asked himself.

A few minutes later AJ came out of the locker room skipping to the field in a maroon and gold soccer outfit that had the schools logo of a cougar on the front and the last name Lee printed on the back with white bold letters. Her cleats were white and she had on gold and maroon stripped socks to match her outfit. To top it all off she had her hair pulled back into a cute bun with a skull shaped barrette on the side.

Dean went behind the bleachers staying out of sight. He watched AJ go to the metal basket that had soccer balls in it. She began juggling the ball with her feet. It wasn't to long until 'The Prince' arrived to join her. Dean was shocked that all they were doing was playing soccer. He figured Devitt would take AJ out or something if he wanted to win her over.

AJ raced down the field, kicking the ball as she did some fancy foot work kicking the ball through Finn's feet to make a goal. "Are you still coming to my soccer game next Friday?" she asked, catching her breath.

"Only if you come to mine this Friday." he smiled. "Are you inviting Dean and Sami too?"

"I was but I don't think they'll be able to make it considering they're out every night. I don't even think that they know I play soccer. I would love for them to be there though."

"Even if they can't make it, you still have me to support you. I'll be the loud idiot in the stands yelling your name out." he joked.

AJ laughed, moving a few strands of hair that came loose from her bun. Finn smiled at her leaning his head down slowly towards hers. AJ blinked a couple of times realizing he was trying to kiss her. What do I do? what do I do? What do I do?

Dean watched from under the bleachers, the heat of rage rising to his cheeks. Oh hell no! he's not kissing her! Not today fella. Dean stood up quickly, hitting his head on the bleachers. "Fuck!" he blurted, slapping his hand over his mouth.

Finn and AJ looked at the bleachers. "What was that?" AJ asked.

"Who's there?" Finn yelled, walking to the bleachers.

Damn!Damn!Damn! Dean looked at his backpack and got an idea. He pulled out a red smoke bomb and his lighter. "I'm so glad I kept these." he lit the smoke bomb leaving the bleachers in a red cloud of smoke and ran back into the building.

Finn and AJ started coughing due to the smoke. "That was weird." AJ coughed again.

"Yeah I know." Finn agreed. "Hey, I'm gonna go get changed. I'll see you later." he kissed AJ's cheek.

She couldn't resist doing this but without any thoughts or worries she pulled Finn close, wrapping her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist. AJ's lips soon locked with his as he slowly slipped his tongue through her soft, cherry flavored lips. He pulled his arms around AJ deepening the kiss as they enveloped in an enchanting warm embrace.

Her hands roamed from the back of Finn's head to his cheek, feeling his stubble on her palm. They tilted there heads from side to side trying to explore the others mouth. AJ couldn't help to let out a soft moan which obviously turned Finn on a bit. He ran his hands down her sides, stopping right at her waist. AJ tugged his hair seductively while she nibbled on his bottom lip, making him groan in pleasure.

AJ slowly pulled away, resting her forehead on his as she tried to catch her breath. She looked Finn in the eyes noticing the puzzled look on his face after they stopped making out. "That wasn't supposed to happen." she said embarrassedly as she unwrapped her legs from his waist.

"It-it's okay." he said quietly as he steadily helped her to the ground. "That was actually... You don't know how long I've been wanting to kiss you." he admitted. AJ blushed which made Finn chuckle. "I have to go. I'll call you tonight."

AJ watched him leave then went under the bleachers when the smoke cleared. She examined the area when something caught her eye. A small black lighter was lying under the bleachers. She knew exactly whose lighter it was. Dean and Sami smoked all the time in the trailer and she always had to beg them to smoke outside. She saw their damn lighters on a regular basis. Sometimes she just felt like throwing those things out along with all of their cigarettes. AJ picked up the lighter and put it in her pocket as she headed back to the locker room. "I guess Dean and I will have a little talk soon."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
A/N: Hm, I'd like to see how this plays out. wouldn't you? Find out next chapter.

Read/Review/Share⚽