✨ Unveiling feelings ✨

A/N) 👆 play the song attached above, when directed by me. Enjoy!

Jungkook's POV

I've been curious for this diary for so long as Jimin hyung never hide anything from me other than this. He really get very sketchy when I talk about this diary so i decided, today's the day I'll find out what he's hiding from me.

What can I do? I'm like this because of Jimin hyung. He've spoiled me with everything he have so when he doesn't give me his attention or make anything else his priority , I feel bad. Even when that priority is some non-living thing, I still feel bad thinking am I not important enough to him.

So now, I'm here with this competitor of mine, the diary. We'll get to know in a while what speacial thing this little thing holds to be so close to hyung.

'Hyung must've gone to rest by now.' I thought. I feel bad for teasing him that much. My heart was about to give up when he said he won't talk to me ,ever. But my mind said he won't and that's why I put headphones to not let my heart rule my mind and body.

I sat on the chair , placing the diary on table and turned on the table lamp.

Finally I took a close look of the diary which looks a little old. Maybe two or three years old as the color of cover started to fade from dark blue to sky blue from many areas.

Talking about the cover, here I see a small red paper heart with a roughly drew cake and a smiley in it, glued on top left side which I immediately recognized. It is the same paper heart which I drew hastily when I forgot jimin hyung's birthday and wished a lot later giving heart as an apology which he took more excitedly than I thought.

(A/N : Go at top and play the song now. Enjoy!)

Tracing thumb on it, I turned the first page by my fingers ,gently ,to not damage even a little bit of a paper. The very first was black so I flicked another page to see my picture of trainee days attached to the left page in the middle with something written under it.

"First time I laid eyes on you." I read out loud catching myself by surprise. "Me?" I asked to myself if that 'you' represents me.

Maybe Jiminie hyung wrote this diary for all of us , that's why he keep it secret, to not get embarrassed.

While thinking that I turned over to third page , already mind made up to see other member in training days. But again, all I see is, my picture again on left page with a caption.

"I was having a bad day at training today. But your laugh brightened up my day again, my little packet of happiness" I read and smiled.

Hyung is always so thoughtful.

Okay, let's head forward I thought while skipping reading some neatly written lines on right page and turned over to fourth page to see both pages filled with black inked lines.

I skipped all the reading part first and flicked all pages from starting to end, to see how many and whose pictures these pages hold.

Even though the pages are moving fastly,  I managed to recognize every single picture attached on several left pages of the diary. It was all me! All of my pictures. There's no one other than me!

I'm in dilemma how to react now. Should I be happy knowing that even hyung gave his attention to this diary still the sole reason is afterall me. Or should I be questioning this diary's existence ? questioning why it only have traces of me but not anyone else?

I'm not that dumb to not know what this means but still I'll play dumb and not reach to the conclusion.

Yes, even though the things are pretty obvious at this point still I won't believe it until I find a solid reason to believe it! Because if I do, I won't be able to look him in his eyes, so I hope. I hope things didn't go as what my mind is screaming.